New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

White or yellow, 2005

Started by K3 Chris Onwiler, February 01, 2005, 09:25:07 AM

TiffineyIngram

Geez, it was just a typo.

Thorny--what are you talking about?

motobenco

How about adding another number plate color for those who were ex then back to am and so on...any suggestions?
Rescue and restoration of 60's & 70's motorcycles, former pro-racer, motorsports enthusiast.

Burt Munro

Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

Dawn

Chris760

PINK????  Whatcha think about that PJ?

GSXR RACER MIKE

Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

MZGirl

QuoteBelieve it or not, I was actually losing sleep over this last night.

Losing sleep over a typo?  Makes me wonder what happens if you accidentally get listed as "Female" on certain forms due to a typo.   ;)

spyderchick

QuoteLosing sleep over a typo?  Makes me wonder what happens if you accidentally get listed as "Female" on certain forms due to a typo.   ;)

Chris is a writer...I think he loses sleep over anything racing related, because his imagination is just that active.

If he was listed as female on anything...I'd have to laugh my a$$ off, I don't think you can tuck more testosterone in a human body and still call it "human".
(Imagining K3 in a cute little Catholic school girl outfit...ala Britiney Spears) ::) :o ;) ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

K3 Chris Onwiler

The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Super Dave

QuotePINK????  Whatcha think about that PJ?

Ask the Amateur champion from 2003...

See what he says.

How about Kevin T?
Super Dave

Thorny

If I had a chance for real Chris, Kevin E. already said right to me if I quit for ten years and come back and he sees me, he claimed he would personally change my plates to white.
 Although I will ride a pink bike w/baby blue number plates and tassels on my leathers if they gave me a chance to sandbag and rip off true am's like the 03' am 'chumpion' Whatta clown!
 Oh yeah, Chris I already had the 03' R6 last year, you will like it. They work a little better than the 99-02 R6, but believe it or not I think they turn even faster.

Speedballer347

QuoteStill, "Amateur Blackhawk Track Champion" has a nice ring to it....
I'd make ya work for it ;)
I aint raced in a couple, so I am thinking about coming back yella ;D
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing