Anyone besides me find the Barrett-Jackson

Started by EX#996, January 29, 2005, 04:04:46 PM

Johnny B

QuoteI got more where that came from.
resthome@mindspring.com Bring 'em on!
(BTW, I already know the "Special Olympics" one. They find it too offensive up north.)
Johnny B. (the other one) ®
Butler's Rest Home - "No Vacancy"
http://resthome.50megs.com

Old808

QuoteSo, let me ask you this.  If a new guy comes in, and isn't competitve with his abilites, do you send him on his way because he's not "racing" but he's riding?
Chances are pretty good that he's NOT going around calling the 5-time AMA champion a coward.

Never mind, you'll never get it.  Bling on...

cornercamping

QuoteChances are pretty good that he's NOT going around calling the 5-time AMA champion a coward.

Never mind, you'll never get it.  Bling on...

Maybe he will.  I think Max Biaggi is a cry babby and he isn't good enough to wipe Rossi's ass.  Is that opinion wrong because I've never raced MotoGP?  There is no such thing as a WRONG OPINION.  There is such a thing as a disagreeable opinion, but not a wrong one.  

cornercamping

So.. I'm waiting for Papa to explain how I have a full novice race license with both CCS and WERA, and I have never done a CCS sanctioned race, and I only raced one time with WERA.  Yet, I have never been a provisional novice with either WERA or CCS....

<Jeopardy Theme playing loudly>

;)

Old808

QuoteNo I didn't do it just once.  I did it more than once.  Your assuming I only did it once.   Let's see, when I got my WERA license, and my CCS license, I wasn't a provisional novice.  Sean can verify I'm sure that I had enough experiance so when I got my WERA license for the first time, I wasn't provisional status... Gee, how could that be?  Could it be because I have done it more than once, and more than twice, and more than 3 times.  Maybe you don't know as much as you assume to know.   ;)  The ONLY WERA round I've raced in, was a National event.  Therefore, it's in the rulebook, that a PN cannot race a National  ;)
First, I can get all your WERA info, down to blood type by Monday: so don't challenge me.  ;)

Second, your WERA license was not provisional ONLY because you applied as a CCS license holder.

Third, you have lied multiple times about racing WERA before that ONE endurance ride you had.  You don't want to go down that route again.

So OK, keeping the seat warm between your endurance teammate's racing stints qualifies you to criticize Mladin's career with words like "coward."  Obviously, you don't have a credibility deficit. What was I thinking?::)

Old808

QuoteSo.. I'm waiting for Papa to explain how I have a full novice race license with both CCS and WERA, and I have never done a CCS sanctioned race, and I only raced one time with WERA.  Yet, I have never been a provisional novice with either WERA or CCS....

<Jeopardy Theme playing loudly>

;)
See above.  ;)
Please list all you WERA and CCS (not fastrax) races.
Owned again...

cornercamping

QuoteFirst, I can get all your WERA info, down to blood type by Monday: so don't challenge me.  ;)

Second, your WERA license was not provisional ONLY because you applied as a CCS license holder.

Third, you have lied multiple times about racing WERA before that ONE endurance ride you had.  You don't want to go down that route again.

So OK, keeping the seat warm between your endurance teammate's racing stints qualifies you to criticize Mladin's career with words like "coward."  Obviously, you don't have a credibility deficit. What was I thinking?::)

So how did I get a full CCS license if I never raced with them before......  and YES, I'm challenging you.  Pull my WERA records.  I'm sure all race orgs. check your "past experiance" and just don't take your word for it.  As far as blood type, you won't know it, cause I don't even know what it is...  It's not on my application.   As far as "keeping the seat warm" my teammate is about 6 seconds faster than me, and I was indeed faster than 1 other guy on the track, ateleast at Grattan.  He'd never been there before.  
Here's a hint papa... my first time on the track wasn't in 2003.  My first time racing wasn't in 2003.  My first bike was a 1999 748 that I bought new from Ducati of Detroit.   Dan doesn't ride on the street anymore, and I didn't learn to ride on the street.  I rode on the street in 2002 and a small part of 2003 until my teammate crashed on a "sunday ride" and got kinda hurt.  Then I quit the street again.  

cornercamping

QuoteSee above.  ;)
Owned again...

Hardly.  Papa, when is the first time we ever "met" on the WERA BBS?   2003 right?  

cornercamping

QuoteSo how did I get a full CCS license if I never raced with them before......  and YES, I'm challenging you.  Pull my WERA records.  I'm sure all race orgs. check your "past experiance" and just don't take your word for it.  As far as blood type, you won't know it, cause I don't even know what it is...  It's not on my application.   As far as "keeping the seat warm" my teammate is about 6 seconds faster than me, and I was indeed faster than 1 other guy on the track, ateleast at Grattan.  He'd never been there before.  
Here's a hint papa... my first time on the track wasn't in 2003.  My first time racing wasn't in 2003.  My first bike was a 1999 748 that I bought new from Ducati of Detroit.   Dan doesn't ride on the street anymore, and I didn't learn to ride on the street.  I rode on the street in 2002 and a small part of 2003 until my teammate crashed on a "sunday ride" and got kinda hurt.  Then I quit the street again.  

So what I'm telling you papa, is that my first time on a race track was in 1999, because I got my first bike, and I didn't learn to ride on the street because I was scared to learn around cars.

cornercamping

QuoteSee above.  ;)
Owned again...

Why not Fasttrax?  Fasttrax is a race org. correct?  So is GLRRA  ;)

Fasttrax doesn't count because?????  How about AHRMA, LRRS?  Do they count?  Nope, haven't raced with AHRMA or LRRS....  just using them as examples.  

Old808

QuoteSo what I'm telling you papa, is that my first time on a race track was in 1999, because I got my first bike, and I didn't learn to ride on the street because I was scared to learn around cars.
Like I said: give me some WERA and CCS dates.  I'll save your the work and do the research.  Come one, 3 dates not including that endurance race.  I'll check back with you tomorrow.

No excuses, explanations or BS.  3 dates.  CCS and/or WERA. Just 3.  That's all. 3.

Old808

QuoteWhy not Fasttrax?  Fasttrax is a race org. correct?  So is GLRRA  ;)

Fasttrax doesn't count because?????  How about AHRMA, LRRS?  Do they count?  Nope, haven't raced with AHRMA or LRRS....  just using them as examples.  
You said you've raced CCS and WERA.  3 dates.  No spin, no BS, no excuses.  Facts or an admission you lied.  3 measly dates.  Just the month/year is good. 3...