News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Oh my goodness!!!

Started by Dawn, January 24, 2005, 01:12:05 PM

Woofentino Pugrossi

Quote;D  No short bus here.  We didn't have a bus for a long time.  Had to walk >:(  I lived about half mile from the school.  

Half a mile. Damn I wish I was a half a mile from school. Junior high I went to was 2 miles. Sophmore and senior year if high school was 1.5miles and my year 11 (aka junior year in the US) stay with my aunt down under was a 85km drive. Couldnt go to the school in Seymour, had to go to one in Eltham, VIC (a northwestern suburb of Melbourne). So dont go crying about a half mile walk. ;D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

cornercamping

and you had to deal with them mean kangaroo's too  :o  

Woofentino Pugrossi

Quoteand you had to deal with them mean kangaroo's too  :o  

Kangaroos were nothing. Black snakes, an occasional taipan, browns, red back spiders and funnelwebs were another story. :o
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141

cornercamping

You mean you guys didn't have elephants to ride on while in the outback  :o   ;D

Woofentino Pugrossi

QuoteYou mean you guys didn't have elephants to ride on while in the outback  :o   ;D

Nope just horses and the Toyota 4X4s. Next time I go back, I'll take ya with and introduce you to some people who make Steve Irwin look sane. ;D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141

cornercamping

Woofentino Pugrossi

QuoteSilly British  ;D

Try again Spanky. >:( ;D

Damn flatlander. ;D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141

cornercamping

QuoteTry again Spanky. >:( ;D

Damn flatlander. ;D

Uhm.. I do believe that one time Australia had a British Queen.   Am I incorrect on this?  ???

H-man

Survey says.... [sound of buzzer]

#1 - You're wrong Dan.  Because one is part of the U.K. or the British Commonwealth doesn't make one a Brit.  Ask any Irishman, Scotsman or Jamaican ;) ;D

#2 - You're wrong Rob.  Flatlander is a term folks in the Badger nation use to refer to people in Illinois.  Danny boy is in the wolverine state (Michigan).

I have spoken 8)
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience."  - John Stuart Mill

Woofentino Pugrossi

Quote#2 - You're wrong Rob.  Flatlander is a term folks in the Badger nation use to refer to people in Illinois.  Danny boy is in the wolverine state (Michigan).

I have spoken 8)

I know. Just doing to him as he does to others. ;D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141

cornercamping

QuoteSurvey says.... [sound of buzzer]

#1 - You're wrong Dan.  Because one is part of the U.K. or the British Commonwealth doesn't make one a Brit.  Ask any Irishman, Scotsman or Jamaican ;) ;D

#2 - You're wrong Rob.  Flatlander is a term folks in the Badger nation use to refer to people in Illinois.  Danny boy is in the wolverine state (Michigan).

I have spoken 8)

Last time I checked, WE DIDN'T ASK YOU  >:(  ;D  and he is a Brit.  So are Irish, ect.  ;) ;D

and I wanna be a Flatlander, so don't pee on my parade  ;D

spyderchick

Quoteand I wanna be a Flatlander, so don't pee on my parade  ;D

Everyone wants to be a flatlander so they can say they vacation in beeeeyoootiful up norte Weeesconsin.  ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".