News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Rhiannon says "hi"!

Started by spyderchick, January 23, 2005, 06:17:14 PM

Eric Kelcher

QuoteYes, I am a sick puppy.  But isn't that a large part of what makes me so charming? ;D

Yes and sick puppies get fixed  :o
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteYes and sick puppies get fixed  :o
People in glass houses.... ;)
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteSick puppies have large vet bills...Just use your imagination from here... :o ;) :P
So far, I've managed to stay healthy.  You do, of course, realize that we're talking about me adopting your daughter, here, RIGHT?  In light of your post, I just thought you might have overlooked that fact.... ::)
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"

spyderchick

QuoteSo far, I've managed to stay healthy.  You do, of course, realize that we're talking about me adopting your daughter, here, RIGHT?  In light of your post, I just thought you might have overlooked that fact.... ::)

And that, my friend, is EXACTLY why you are such a sick, sick puppy.  :o ;D  And we will not talk about your bad habits...(or why you might not stay healthy...) :-X :o
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

K3 Chris Onwiler

Alexa my dear friend....  I think that any heterosexual man working any kind of plan to aquire the company of your lovely daughter should be considered healthy, not sick!
Besides, Rhiannon could do worse than me!  I mean, if you don't hold the being married thing against me, I'm practically perfect! ;D

spyderchick

QuoteAlexa my dear friend....  I think that any heterosexual man working any kind of plan to aquire the company of your lovely daughter should be considered healthy, not sick!
Besides, Rhiannon could do worse than me!  I mean, if you don't hold the being married thing against me, I'm practically perfect! ;D

Dude...and not for the first time...you have left me totally speechless... ::)
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

EM JAY

So Rhiannon is moving to the Chi-town area eh?

:-* ;D :-* 8)
Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake

cornercamping

QuoteBesides, Rhiannon could do worse than me!  I mean, if you don't hold the being married thing against me, I'm practically perfect! ;D

:o  He shoots, he scores !   I gotta remember that line.   ;D  

HandleThis66

oh, my.  i leev u silly beasts 2 yorselves for a couple dayz and look whut happenz!  ::) rev, yor pretti good...i do hav mah name on mah bak in korean.  impressive.  and yah i am moovin 2 chi-town, i start @ 4&6 on tha 14th.  i hav no wherez 2 live, yet.  and as fur mah mum and k-3...u r just sassy  ;). oh , geez.  i do eet a lot, tho.  i just got dun with lunch, speekin uv.  found a few veins/ateries in mah beef stew a bit ago, eeeew.  but now im off 2 tha beech 2 werk on this bronzed goddess look  ;D.  and i m all about tryin this so called ihasa apso dumplin, whutz in it?  i book outta heer in about 12 hourz fur tha asian life.  k, all hav a grate time whatever yor doin (and if itz creepy, do it in yor own home).  missin yah and thinkin uv yah! ciao - rhiannon :-*

cornercamping

What the hell did she just say  ??? I tried to read it but it gave me an icecream headache  :-/

Johnny B

QuoteWeebles wobble but they don't fall down (unlike my motorcycle!)
You just need a training wheel.  ;D

Johnny B. (the other one) ®
Butler's Rest Home - "No Vacancy"
http://resthome.50megs.com

cb186

QuoteWhat the hell did she just say  ??? I tried to read it but it gave me an icecream headache  :-/

believe it or not, she actually can type normal, but i think she likes trying to confuse everyone.

bronzed goddess.  ::)

;D
2004 R6
cra #186
wera #186
superbikers2 #186
ccs #184
www.314racing.com, Hot Kitty's Pu$$ycat Lounge and Photo