Credits and refund ?s

Started by 251am, January 23, 2005, 07:45:18 AM

TiffineyIngram

Whoa, whoa--I only got that car because they were out of the midsize car that I am authorized to have.  I just got lucky, that's all.  FYI--it was $19 a day.  I think that's reasonable.

251am

QuoteYou know, you guys have a right to your opinion.  I can't say what's happened or not happened because I personally haven't been involved in it.
   -Thanks for approving our rights to our opinions. I am highly opinionized when someone is holding my money in their pocket.

I can tell you that everyone here works extremely hard to get things right.  I'm not trying to minimize your feelings, but on a message board with thousands of members, there are three of you on this topic.
  -So far there are three of us and I am sure there are plenty more who do not frequent this board, or who will never return to race because of a few bucks.

Linda has been working very hard on the refunds.  If you'd like to call in, call in now.  Today is a perfect day to get this handled, as it's pretty quiet around the CCS office right now.  -I don't discount your effort at all. I'm sure the volume of tasks to handle there can be frustrating.    

I totally understand your frustrations--however, what I do not understand is why after all these years you all think we "do whatever we want" with your money.  There are THREE of us here.  So, when you say we're "money grubbing", who do you think you're talking about?  Do you think we see any of it?  It's not like we hold on to them for ourselves or for fun. -I don't exactly see where anyone is calling someone a "money grubber". CCS is running a business and certain principles must be adhered to in balancing the books and company. I am simply asking for more awareness to be spread to the new folks who don't know the ropes of receiving the credits due them and the preceeding process of who to talk with .  

I'm disappointed that you all feel this way.  If you have a problem, please call in.  We do not monitor the message boards constantly to know what the problems are.  We're here now, and we'll be waiting for your calls.
- I had called in several times and left several voice messages over a year. Can we keep this on a productive level? Tiff- Please put yourself in our shoes; If I owed you $150, acknowledged that I owed you the money, but instead of paying you back I made you grovel for it with a half dozen e-mails, several PMs on this board, and 5 or 6 phone calls, how would you feel? Just as frustrated as we are. Maybe an info. piece of paper should go out with some tips for noobs in their packets? Give em the inside lines on making transactions more smoothly for everyone? Just a suggestion.
  Thanks to Ft. Worth a lot of folks do get their packets/newsletters/licenses. Efforts to make improvements in the processes can only strengthen the sport. Thanks for the sticky. :)