DOES ANYONE ELSE SEE A PROBLEM

Started by hooter31, January 22, 2005, 01:17:57 PM

hooter31

WITH US LOSING THURS.PRACTICE...the track has a new,very technicle infield and noone has ridden it yet.I was at the tire test and saw the new configuration and it is tight.I also witnessed about every 15 mins someone going off the track,they might not have crashed but they were going off the track,and these are the top riders in the nation. :(

Super_KC124

Woofentino Pugrossi

Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

PJ

If you want more track time, do the Team Hammer Advanced School on Wednesday.
Paul James
AMA Pro XR1200 #70
www.facebook.com/jamesgangracing
www.twitter.com/jamesgangracing

eh427

Does anybody kow why the schedule was shortened?
Eric Helmbach
CCS #427
ASRA Team Challenge Overall #1
Chester Auto Repair Racing
Grease Monkey Racing

Gixxerblade

QuoteIf you want more track time, do the Team Hammer Advanced School on Wednesday.
I signed up for Pro-practice. Did I do a boo-boo? I asked if racers in that weekends race could practice and they said yes, all you needed was a license from a sanctioned race org like CCS and it was supposed to be practice for us CCS/FUSA racers. $175 for the trackday, not too shabby. Pricey but not too shabby.

hooter31

Yes Daytona,but it was much cheaper in the past and benifited everyone

Super Dave

QuoteIf you want more track time, do the Team Hammer Advanced School on Wednesday.

That's the trick...

It's on Thursday.  Imagine the CCS schedule for Road America, but at Daytona.

Certainly is interesting.  I'm sure the entry fees didn't go down.  Certainly, the time to blow out the cobwebs will go down.  I don't think there should be any more crashes at Daytona than normal.  Technical or not, it's a race track, and you've got to watch what you do with your right hand.  

Does suck.

http://www.formulausa.com/shows/pdf/March%20Daytona%20Schedule
Super Dave

251am

Umm, same price but you're losing a day of practice. Yeah, I see a problem with that and I don't even go down there. :o :o :o Yikes, the old money in/no money out machine is running astray of racing. Little bit too much greed going on there.  

GSXR RACER MIKE

I hadn't looked at the schedule before this and thought this event was going to be like the normal fall schedule. I guess I will be able to leave a day later for Daytona now. :)
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

BERZERKER

once again  a trackday school determines the event schedule and track time... shades of Barber?....did not CCS learn  from their screw-up....
" ..roadracing motorcycles maked heroin addiction look like a vague wish for something salty..." P.E

WebCrush

Quotedid not CCS learn  from their screw-up....

and people wonder why I got a WERA license this year as well