Pirelli Contingency

Started by L8brake731, January 22, 2005, 11:40:36 AM

L8brake731

I'll start here and see what the pulse reads... >:(
What is going on with Tom, Jerry and crew these days? Can't seem to get in touch with them, CRS doesn't list Pirelli's in their product line. :-/
Have had issues with the Pirelli Contingency site and finally placed a call to Rome, Goergia.
I know that some who are reading this ask "why Pirellis?" but that's not the issue.
Is anyone having problems with cashing in (or even booking) their contingency with Pirelli?

S. Fukiage
CCS/ASRA  #731

Shady

Tom has been doing the Pirelli stuff with Pacific and Southwest by himself and Alexa for awhile now...so i dont think that there will be a change.  If you have contingency that hasnt come through due to the changes that happened then you need to contact Deborah Penrow (sp?) at Pirelli in NorCal directly.  She's always more than willing to help people out (although she does get very busy up there).  I spoke to Alexa and she said that Tom is going to be a distributor for Pirelli this year on the west coast, but is not sure about CCS Southwest because the southwest distributor just disbanded from pirelli and they are working out the details for who is taking over Arizona/Nevada.  I'd expect there to be no break in the great service from Pirelli this year.

Bad_Matt

Tom has taken over the Pirelli line along with Alexa and Ricky Herd.

Wheel Two Wheel Support Inc.
PO Box 1419
Lebec, CA. 93243
Office #: 661-246-6869
e-mail: wheeltwowheel@yahoo.com

L8brake731

Thanks for the info Matt! I'll see you at the Pac / SW Banquet.
S. Fukiage
CCS/ASRA  #731

L8brake731

Here's a correction for reaching Tom, Ricky or Alexa.
Wheel Two Wheel Support Inc.
PO Box 1419  
Lebec, CA. 93243
Office #: 661-248-6869
e-mail: wheeltwowheel@yahoo.com
S. Fukiage
CCS/ASRA  #731