News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Where's Ike

Started by Dawn, November 08, 2002, 02:44:15 PM

TZDeSioux

QuoteTwoards a trade I'd consider a trailer, toy-hauler trailer, RV, or street bike, RC, Duc or Augusta.

It also comes with a new soft-top never installed, with side windows. The exhaust is also Jet-Hot ceramic coated silver.

How about a 1998 Yamaha TZ250? :D

SliderPhoto

QuoteJack, that rocks.  I'd like a GT40 replicar, since I can't have a new or old one.  But the Cobra rocks.  I liked the earlier 60's AC body a bit better than the one's you see, but they do rock! ;D

Well Dave, you should come over some time and we could take it out in the Kettle. I love the care, I love looking at the car, but bikes seem to take priority. I've had it out maybe twice this season, I think it has maybe 3000 miles on it and I've had it probably 6 years now.  You'll dig the reverse-wind Eurpoean Speedo.

SliderPhoto

QuoteHow about a 1998 Yamaha TZ250? :D
I knew that was coming!!! :) I thought you had that thing sold! Honestly, yourTZ is a great looking bike and I'd love one, but I have a hard time finding time to change oil much less take care of a 2-stroke.

Super Dave

Sweet!  My Merkur was the same way.  I had Borla dual exhaust on it, just figured out how to jump the boost control solenoid.  I had been racing bikes for other people for a while, and I thought that I wanted to race production race bikes again for money.  So, I sold the XR4 and got an MZ Skorpion.  Did the National Championship Series.  Got second.
Super Dave

TZDeSioux

QuoteI knew that was coming!!! :) I thought you had that thing sold! Honestly, yourTZ is a great looking bike and I'd love one, but I have a hard time finding time to change oil much less take care of a 2-stroke.

Well I have a few people looking at it but nothing 100% yet. But that Cobra would sure look nice sitting in my garage next to my 03 TZ  ;)

Super Dave

You'd have to run some castor in the Cobra, otherwise I think the TZ would get mad at it!

Jack, you'll have to look at my bus, too.
Super Dave

am125ike

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

!!! DAWN FOR PRESIDENT !!!

heeeeeeyyyyy Dawn,
hello everyone else  ;D
dawn, does paul know about us yet ??? :o ;D ::) 8)
kevin124,  
shit shit shit, bitch bitch bitch   ;D ;D ;D
wussup craig, and heath you better ...... slowdown...
(i was singing tha "slowdown" part) (there was a song)
ok, "DR. DUCK" .........  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
r u from round here ?  ;D you kills me !!!  you know
your "qwaker"  is a bunny rabbit, and not a duck, or are they linked  ::)
 I put off surgery till after the season (4/26 road-a) cartiledge, knee. i only comment on this board or jeff's cbr600f4 page, usualy at work but im off two more weeks. ive been wondering what you all have been up to also ....

twofingers   (the peace sign)

Dawn

Quote;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

!!! DAWN FOR PRESIDENT !!!

heeeeeeyyyyy Dawn,
hello everyone else  ;D
dawn, does paul know about us yet ??? :o ;D ::) 8)

LOL...!!!!

Yes he does.  He knows he has nothing to worry about!   ;D

Good hearing from you again.

Dawn   ;)

am125ike

wait, kevin.....
bitch shit bitch shit bitch shit....
i had written it incorrectly  :-/ sorry.

am125ike

QuoteLOL...!!!!

Yes he does.  He knows he has nothing to worry about!   ;D

Good hearing from you again.

Dawn   ;)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  HEHEHEHEHEHEHE
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

im laughin out loud, dawn .........
so, you told him i got what i was after  ;D   or you just told him not to worry  ;D
i knew you'd miss me  ;D   I AM KRACKIN UP!!!
wait
wait,  did you tell him that i didnt want to break you two up, i am just happy to see you when im able  ;D
 ::) .....ok, ok .....hey, racers arent allowed to say "i miss you guys" are we??, i know i wouldnt want to hang out with a male racer who talked like that!

2fingers

oh, jack... i NEED that car! got a 2000 fireblade, mch better than an rc, duc or ....... :-/