News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

New rule for LW SUPERBIKE

Started by Thumper881, January 12, 2005, 10:00:14 AM

Thumper881

Hey Paul, I was the guy on the MuZ behind you at Barber.You have a XB9. It was 1210 pushrod last year. 1000 air-cooled everything else.I have a 992 Ducati SS thats looking like it become competitive in LtWt SB.Just need's a couple more ponies, & a rider named Ed. ;)

PJ

QuoteHey Paul, I was the guy on the MuZ behind you at Barber.You have a XB9. It was 1210 pushrod last year. 1000 air-cooled everything else.I have a 992 Ducati SS thats looking like it become competitive in LtWt SB.Just need's a couple more ponies, & a rider named Ed. ;)

Hey Thumper. That was a fun race. My first time there. How about that 125 traffic? Yes, I have an XB9 and an XB12. The 9 is no longer legal for UL Superbike, so now there's no reason not to turn it into a 12.

I have a buddy who just bought a DS 1000 to run in Thunderbike, so now that bike would be legal in LW SB as well? And GP? He'll be stoked.
Paul James
AMA Pro XR1200 #70
www.facebook.com/jamesgangracing
www.twitter.com/jamesgangracing

Mark Bernard

QuoteYup. Rules last year, I believe, allowed 1203cc air-cooled push-rods twins.

I knew I should have wore my bi-focals before reading the rules last year!  8) Actiually... I knew that I could run it. It just wasnt in my buget.

And yes Rob. It has pushrods you dork!  ;)
Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region