News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

2003 Yamaha TZ250

Started by TZDeSioux, November 07, 2002, 06:19:24 AM

YTAK_Racing

I'll never forget the way Edger genty nudged me out of his way at Gingerman.  In both races. LOL

At least he didnt knock my hand off the bar like he did to the guy to my right.  Thanks buddy.

Yea I'm going expert...I tried to get "buzzin"  to go with me but he said somthing about trying to get wood...I dont know
 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
I told him he can come over and look at mine :o :o :o :o :o

Ding!Ding!!    get some!

TZDeSioux

QuoteI'll never forget the way Edger genty nudged me out of his way at Gingerman.  In both races. LOL

At least he didnt knock my hand off the bar like he did to the guy to my right.  Thanks buddy.

Yea I'm going expert...I tried to get "buzzin"  to go with me but he said somthing about trying to get wood...I dont know
 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
I told him he can come over and look at mine :o :o :o :o :o

Ding!Ding!!    get some!

damn you ass!  >:( I happen to have a second place wood sitting on my mantle next to my tamiya Suzuki RGV500 and Yamaha YZR500 which is sitting next to a photo of me going about 200mph in the carousel at Road America! You're a jerk!  >:(

EX#996

As I am reading this - a question came to mind.

I am hearing between your three:   'I'm faster than you are'  (nah nah na na na nah)

Is that the same as the 'mine is bigger than your's' coversation that you guys sometimes do?   ???

Dawn   ;D
Paul and Dawn Buxton

YTAK_Racing

motomadness

Don't forget about me   ;D.  I'm beating everyone next year.  Haven't decided whether it will be as an expert or as an amateur.  With an SV superbike, nothing will stand in my way.  Ah, ha ha ha ha ha!

MAD! MAD! MAD! VROOOOOM!

At least once I lose about 20 lbs.

TZDeSioux

who's this?? Is this Sean Wyatt? Stay amateur with me... and you can come 2nd to my first every LWGP race.  ;D ;D ;D ;D Didn't you beat Wuytak at Daytona?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
SV Superbike?????? You dumping your RS250? I guess you realized that the RS250 is gay unlike Wuytack  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

motomadness

Yeah it's me. 629, soon to be just "29".  I want to go to a two digit number next year, although I think there's already an expert with that number, but no amateur has it.

The RS250 is not gay, it is just seriously lacking in the whoop-@ss department.  I need a bike that can stomp on my competitors, and pull me closer to the front of the pack.  :D :D :D The RS was fun racing this year.  I think my riding skills improved immensely riding the bike, you know, learn how to go fast by going slow.  I just can't stand getting beat off the line and left behind because I don't have the HP.

Wait until I get the SV running  ;D.  You can come in 2nd or 3rd after me anytime you wish.  Might as well get comfortable back there.

YTAK_Racing

Ding Ding!!! :D

Sean where going to be tommorow?

motomadness

At the team garage in Lansing (near Torrance and I-94).

TZDeSioux

QuoteYeah it's me. 629, soon to be just "29".  I want to go to a two digit number next year, although I think there's already an expert with that number, but no amateur has it.

The RS250 is not gay, it is just seriously lacking in the whoop-@ss department.  I need a bike that can stomp on my competitors, and pull me closer to the front of the pack.  :D :D :D The RS was fun racing this year.  I think my riding skills improved immensely riding the bike, you know, learn how to go fast by going slow.  I just can't stand getting beat off the line and left behind because I don't have the HP.

Wait until I get the SV running  ;D.  You can come in 2nd or 3rd after me anytime you wish.  Might as well get comfortable back there.

Hey getting beat off the line does suck but what can you do..  you gotta pay to play. Your riding skill did improve quite a bit. I know because I've kept track of your progress when you rode the 600 to the RS250. Who's SV are you buying? And if you even dream about beating me next year... you best wake up and apologize!  ;D

motomadness

AH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You're funny.  Funny, funny, funny.

You didn't see the bike (SV) at Daytona.  The team picked it up on the way to Daytona, Truly kick@ss. 85hp pavement ripper. I'll e-mail you a photo.

TZDeSioux

Sean .. what can I say. It's a good looking bike. Did you sell the Aprilia or are you keeping it?