Started by TZDeSioux, November 07, 2002, 06:19:24 AM

TZDeSioux

QuoteIf YTak beats you on his RS, I will take
the TZ away from you and sit you in the
corner.

:D

OL, and Gateway does not count
 ;D

If that happens.. I will quit racing and donate my bike to you Fargo boys. :)

Protein Filled

It's Minneapolis, oh yaa...ya know.

Deal. If he beats you, I get the bike!!!
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

TZDeSioux

QuoteIt's Minneapolis, oh yaa...ya know.

Deal. If he beats you, I get the bike!!!

First race weekend doesn't count as I need time to get my bike setup. :)

Protein Filled

Yeah, that's why I said Gateway does not count...

I guess Wytak just got himself a cheerleader!!

Would it count if I do something to your bike so that it loses 30 or 40 horses?
 ;D
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

TZDeSioux

QuoteYeah, that's why I said Gateway does not count...

I guess Wytak just got himself a cheerleader!!

Would it count if I do something to your bike so that it loses 30 or 40 horses?
 ;D

Well I'm not going to Gateway so the first blackhawk doesn't count. :) By the way.. how is he supposed to beat me if we don't race in the same classes? I guess we'll just have to go by lap times then :) And why you cheering for Wuytak? You should be cheering for me... your fellow LWGP guy. Remember when I was gridded in front of you and I moved over so you'd have room on the start? Remember that?? I could've had my miserable starts right in front of you but instead I left you room to go by. Cheer for me instead man!  ;)

Protein Filled

Or you could have just gridded right in front of me and I would have just bumped into you like I kept on doing to K3 and Ytak at Gingerman  ;D Sorry K3, I did not mean to knock your foot 'and' your arm off. I only wanted to knock your foot off.

Well, if I cheer for him I may get me a brand new 2003 TZ 250, now how cool would that be! Those things are bad!

TZDeSioux

QuoteOr you could have just gridded right in front of me and I would have just bumped into you like I kept on doing to K3 and Ytak at Gingerman  ;D Sorry K3, I did not mean to knock your foot 'and' your arm off. I only wanted to knock your foot off.

Well, if I cheer for him I may get me a brand new 2003 TZ 250, now how cool would that be! Those things are bad!

Wuytak just called me... he's turning expert next year. If he beats me... I lost to an expert! ;D If I beat him? He lost to an amateur!  ;D ;D ;D By the way.. you still have your TZ?

Protein Filled

Wait, Wuytack is turning expert and you are sandbagging it and staying novice? Maybe I should stay novice with you! ;D ;D

Yeah, I still have it. Why, do you want to trade it straight up for your 96?

TZDeSioux

QuoteWait, Wuytack is turning expert and you are sandbagging it and staying novice? Maybe I should stay novice with you! ;D ;D

Yeah, I still have it. Why, do you want to trade it straight up for your 96?

Wait just a darn minute! It's a 98 not a 96! Sandbagging? Ha! I wish I even knew how to sandbag. Now if I was even able to finish in the top 10 once in a while.. I would possibly think about turning expert.. but seeing as I made up the back of the pack... there's no sense in me turning expert. Besides.. I'm too fat to be expert. :)

TZDeSioux

Go ahead and try to stay novice... HAH! lets see how far you get trying to convince CCS before they hang up on yo ass!  ;D

Protein Filled

Top Ten? Didn't you get like a 2nd place at one time? That's a lot better than top ten!!!

Hey, maybe I will change my name, that way I can throw them off at the CCS office.

TZDeSioux

QuoteTop Ten? Didn't you get like a 2nd place at one time? That's a lot better than top ten!!!

Hey, maybe I will change my name, that way I can throw them off at the CCS office.

that was a fluke and it rained. Doesnt really count.