2003 Yamaha TZ250

Started by TZDeSioux, November 07, 2002, 06:19:24 AM

TZDeSioux

I gone and done did put a deposit down for the bike yesterday. It will be in my possession by mid-January. I can't freaking wait! Check out this link if you want to know what it looks like.
http://www.tz250racing.com/2003TZ250/page1.htm

EX#996

Good for you!   ;)

I wish I had that amount of $$$ to spend.   :(

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

TZDeSioux

QuoteI wish I had that amount of $$$ to spend.   :(

Dawn   :)

Dawn,
It's called an understanding wife with good credit :D

Protein Filled

Brian you are nutz!

I thought I was bad with the money I spend
on my bike!

Remember that the new (post 2000) TZ's are a bit different than yours. From what I hear they are a bit harder to tune and you need to rebuild the crank more often. I am not sure if you will be able to do what you did, and run it all year without even changing the jetting! They are faster too.

You better let me ride it sometime! I'll let you ride my SV.
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

TZDeSioux

Edgar..
Faster is better! and I did too change the jetting! maybe once or twice  ;D Hey but baby is on the way.. my last chance to buy myself something nice. Told the wife that I wouldn't buy any new bikes untill 2010 or when the boy turns old enough to ride :D Besides.. I'll get a good baseline for the jetting and stay in that area.. it shouldn't be too difficult and I have lots of time to learn. As far as rebuilding... no problem! The bike comes with two spare cylinders, a crank, 5 sets of top end and a crap load of other misc spares. :D Oh yeah.... I'll definately let you ride the bike if you let me ride your SV! When a tap dancing baboon flies out of my butt! :D

Protein Filled

QuoteI'll definately let you ride the bike if you let me ride your SV! When a tap dancing baboon flies out of my butt! :D

Hey, I can see the baboon thing happening soon, so don't hold yourself up to that!

You are right, I wouldn't want you to ride the SV. You might spoil her and make her think she is on vacation riding around that slow  :o

JK

;D ;D ;D
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

Protein Filled

Oh, one more thing. The deal with the wife is genius. You don't even have to wait till 2010, just let her forget it for a little while and then go buy her an expensive set of diamond earrings as a total surprise. Then wait a few weeks and mention this cool new bike that you really wish you had. Trust me, it works.

TZDeSioux

QuoteHey, I can see the baboon thing happening soon, so don't hold yourself up to that!

You are right, I wouldn't want you to ride the SV. You might spoil her and make her think she is on vacation riding around that slow  :o

JK

;D ;D ;D

Good lord where did that come from you jerk! :D I must admit.. that was a good comeback for a guy from Fargo.  ;D ;D

EX#996

QuoteOh, one more thing. The deal with the wife is genius. You don't even have to wait till 2010, just let her forget it for a little while and then go buy her an expensive set of diamond earrings as a total surprise. Then wait a few weeks and mention this cool new bike that you really wish you had. Trust me, it works.

No it doesn't....    ;)

Dawn
Paul and Dawn Buxton

YTAK_Racing

If I whip your butt with my RS250 you will cry.... :P

Congrats bro....I cant wait to see it.

YTAK

TZDeSioux

QuoteIf I whip your butt with my RS250 you will cry.... :P

Congrats bro....I cant wait to see it.

YTAK

My TZ makes 72 horsepower. What are you doing this weekend?

Protein Filled

If YTak beats you on his RS, I will take
the TZ away from you and sit you in the
corner.

:D

OL, and Gateway does not count
 ;D