2003 Yamaha TZ250

Started by TZDeSioux, November 07, 2002, 06:19:24 AM

TZDeSioux

I gone and done did put a deposit down for the bike yesterday. It will be in my possession by mid-January. I can't freaking wait! Check out this link if you want to know what it looks like.
http://www.tz250racing.com/2003TZ250/page1.htm

EX#996

Good for you!   ;)

I wish I had that amount of $$$ to spend.   :(

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

TZDeSioux

QuoteI wish I had that amount of $$$ to spend.   :(

Dawn   :)

Dawn,
It's called an understanding wife with good credit :D

Protein Filled

Brian you are nutz!

I thought I was bad with the money I spend
on my bike!

Remember that the new (post 2000) TZ's are a bit different than yours. From what I hear they are a bit harder to tune and you need to rebuild the crank more often. I am not sure if you will be able to do what you did, and run it all year without even changing the jetting! They are faster too.

You better let me ride it sometime! I'll let you ride my SV.
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

TZDeSioux

Edgar..
Faster is better! and I did too change the jetting! maybe once or twice  ;D Hey but baby is on the way.. my last chance to buy myself something nice. Told the wife that I wouldn't buy any new bikes untill 2010 or when the boy turns old enough to ride :D Besides.. I'll get a good baseline for the jetting and stay in that area.. it shouldn't be too difficult and I have lots of time to learn. As far as rebuilding... no problem! The bike comes with two spare cylinders, a crank, 5 sets of top end and a crap load of other misc spares. :D Oh yeah.... I'll definately let you ride the bike if you let me ride your SV! When a tap dancing baboon flies out of my butt! :D

Protein Filled

QuoteI'll definately let you ride the bike if you let me ride your SV! When a tap dancing baboon flies out of my butt! :D

Hey, I can see the baboon thing happening soon, so don't hold yourself up to that!

You are right, I wouldn't want you to ride the SV. You might spoil her and make her think she is on vacation riding around that slow  :o

JK

;D ;D ;D
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

Protein Filled

Oh, one more thing. The deal with the wife is genius. You don't even have to wait till 2010, just let her forget it for a little while and then go buy her an expensive set of diamond earrings as a total surprise. Then wait a few weeks and mention this cool new bike that you really wish you had. Trust me, it works.

TZDeSioux

QuoteHey, I can see the baboon thing happening soon, so don't hold yourself up to that!

You are right, I wouldn't want you to ride the SV. You might spoil her and make her think she is on vacation riding around that slow  :o

JK

;D ;D ;D

Good lord where did that come from you jerk! :D I must admit.. that was a good comeback for a guy from Fargo.  ;D ;D

EX#996

QuoteOh, one more thing. The deal with the wife is genius. You don't even have to wait till 2010, just let her forget it for a little while and then go buy her an expensive set of diamond earrings as a total surprise. Then wait a few weeks and mention this cool new bike that you really wish you had. Trust me, it works.

No it doesn't....    ;)

Dawn
Paul and Dawn Buxton

YTAK_Racing

If I whip your butt with my RS250 you will cry.... :P

Congrats bro....I cant wait to see it.

YTAK

TZDeSioux

QuoteIf I whip your butt with my RS250 you will cry.... :P

Congrats bro....I cant wait to see it.

YTAK

My TZ makes 72 horsepower. What are you doing this weekend?

Protein Filled

If YTak beats you on his RS, I will take
the TZ away from you and sit you in the
corner.

:D

OL, and Gateway does not count
 ;D

TZDeSioux

QuoteIf YTak beats you on his RS, I will take
the TZ away from you and sit you in the
corner.

:D

OL, and Gateway does not count
 ;D

If that happens.. I will quit racing and donate my bike to you Fargo boys. :)

Protein Filled

It's Minneapolis, oh yaa...ya know.

Deal. If he beats you, I get the bike!!!

TZDeSioux

QuoteIt's Minneapolis, oh yaa...ya know.

Deal. If he beats you, I get the bike!!!

First race weekend doesn't count as I need time to get my bike setup. :)

Protein Filled

Yeah, that's why I said Gateway does not count...

I guess Wytak just got himself a cheerleader!!

Would it count if I do something to your bike so that it loses 30 or 40 horses?
 ;D

TZDeSioux

QuoteYeah, that's why I said Gateway does not count...

I guess Wytak just got himself a cheerleader!!

Would it count if I do something to your bike so that it loses 30 or 40 horses?
 ;D

Well I'm not going to Gateway so the first blackhawk doesn't count. :) By the way.. how is he supposed to beat me if we don't race in the same classes? I guess we'll just have to go by lap times then :) And why you cheering for Wuytak? You should be cheering for me... your fellow LWGP guy. Remember when I was gridded in front of you and I moved over so you'd have room on the start? Remember that?? I could've had my miserable starts right in front of you but instead I left you room to go by. Cheer for me instead man!  ;)

Protein Filled

Or you could have just gridded right in front of me and I would have just bumped into you like I kept on doing to K3 and Ytak at Gingerman  ;D Sorry K3, I did not mean to knock your foot 'and' your arm off. I only wanted to knock your foot off.

Well, if I cheer for him I may get me a brand new 2003 TZ 250, now how cool would that be! Those things are bad!

TZDeSioux

QuoteOr you could have just gridded right in front of me and I would have just bumped into you like I kept on doing to K3 and Ytak at Gingerman  ;D Sorry K3, I did not mean to knock your foot 'and' your arm off. I only wanted to knock your foot off.

Well, if I cheer for him I may get me a brand new 2003 TZ 250, now how cool would that be! Those things are bad!

Wuytak just called me... he's turning expert next year. If he beats me... I lost to an expert! ;D If I beat him? He lost to an amateur!  ;D ;D ;D By the way.. you still have your TZ?

Protein Filled

Wait, Wuytack is turning expert and you are sandbagging it and staying novice? Maybe I should stay novice with you! ;D ;D

Yeah, I still have it. Why, do you want to trade it straight up for your 96?

TZDeSioux

QuoteWait, Wuytack is turning expert and you are sandbagging it and staying novice? Maybe I should stay novice with you! ;D ;D

Yeah, I still have it. Why, do you want to trade it straight up for your 96?

Wait just a darn minute! It's a 98 not a 96! Sandbagging? Ha! I wish I even knew how to sandbag. Now if I was even able to finish in the top 10 once in a while.. I would possibly think about turning expert.. but seeing as I made up the back of the pack... there's no sense in me turning expert. Besides.. I'm too fat to be expert. :)

TZDeSioux

Go ahead and try to stay novice... HAH! lets see how far you get trying to convince CCS before they hang up on yo ass!  ;D

Protein Filled

Top Ten? Didn't you get like a 2nd place at one time? That's a lot better than top ten!!!

Hey, maybe I will change my name, that way I can throw them off at the CCS office.

TZDeSioux

QuoteTop Ten? Didn't you get like a 2nd place at one time? That's a lot better than top ten!!!

Hey, maybe I will change my name, that way I can throw them off at the CCS office.

that was a fluke and it rained. Doesnt really count.

YTAK_Racing

I'll never forget the way Edger genty nudged me out of his way at Gingerman.  In both races. LOL

At least he didnt knock my hand off the bar like he did to the guy to my right.  Thanks buddy.

Yea I'm going expert...I tried to get "buzzin"  to go with me but he said somthing about trying to get wood...I dont know
 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
I told him he can come over and look at mine :o :o :o :o :o

Ding!Ding!!    get some!

TZDeSioux

QuoteI'll never forget the way Edger genty nudged me out of his way at Gingerman.  In both races. LOL

At least he didnt knock my hand off the bar like he did to the guy to my right.  Thanks buddy.

Yea I'm going expert...I tried to get "buzzin"  to go with me but he said somthing about trying to get wood...I dont know
 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
I told him he can come over and look at mine :o :o :o :o :o

Ding!Ding!!    get some!

damn you ass!  >:( I happen to have a second place wood sitting on my mantle next to my tamiya Suzuki RGV500 and Yamaha YZR500 which is sitting next to a photo of me going about 200mph in the carousel at Road America! You're a jerk!  >:(

EX#996

As I am reading this - a question came to mind.

I am hearing between your three:   'I'm faster than you are'  (nah nah na na na nah)

Is that the same as the 'mine is bigger than your's' coversation that you guys sometimes do?   ???

Dawn   ;D
Paul and Dawn Buxton

YTAK_Racing

motomadness

Don't forget about me   ;D.  I'm beating everyone next year.  Haven't decided whether it will be as an expert or as an amateur.  With an SV superbike, nothing will stand in my way.  Ah, ha ha ha ha ha!

MAD! MAD! MAD! VROOOOOM!

At least once I lose about 20 lbs.

TZDeSioux

who's this?? Is this Sean Wyatt? Stay amateur with me... and you can come 2nd to my first every LWGP race.  ;D ;D ;D ;D Didn't you beat Wuytak at Daytona?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
SV Superbike?????? You dumping your RS250? I guess you realized that the RS250 is gay unlike Wuytack  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

motomadness

Yeah it's me. 629, soon to be just "29".  I want to go to a two digit number next year, although I think there's already an expert with that number, but no amateur has it.

The RS250 is not gay, it is just seriously lacking in the whoop-@ss department.  I need a bike that can stomp on my competitors, and pull me closer to the front of the pack.  :D :D :D The RS was fun racing this year.  I think my riding skills improved immensely riding the bike, you know, learn how to go fast by going slow.  I just can't stand getting beat off the line and left behind because I don't have the HP.

Wait until I get the SV running  ;D.  You can come in 2nd or 3rd after me anytime you wish.  Might as well get comfortable back there.

YTAK_Racing

Ding Ding!!! :D

Sean where going to be tommorow?

motomadness

At the team garage in Lansing (near Torrance and I-94).

TZDeSioux

QuoteYeah it's me. 629, soon to be just "29".  I want to go to a two digit number next year, although I think there's already an expert with that number, but no amateur has it.

The RS250 is not gay, it is just seriously lacking in the whoop-@ss department.  I need a bike that can stomp on my competitors, and pull me closer to the front of the pack.  :D :D :D The RS was fun racing this year.  I think my riding skills improved immensely riding the bike, you know, learn how to go fast by going slow.  I just can't stand getting beat off the line and left behind because I don't have the HP.

Wait until I get the SV running  ;D.  You can come in 2nd or 3rd after me anytime you wish.  Might as well get comfortable back there.

Hey getting beat off the line does suck but what can you do..  you gotta pay to play. Your riding skill did improve quite a bit. I know because I've kept track of your progress when you rode the 600 to the RS250. Who's SV are you buying? And if you even dream about beating me next year... you best wake up and apologize!  ;D

motomadness

AH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You're funny.  Funny, funny, funny.

You didn't see the bike (SV) at Daytona.  The team picked it up on the way to Daytona, Truly kick@ss. 85hp pavement ripper. I'll e-mail you a photo.

TZDeSioux

Sean .. what can I say. It's a good looking bike. Did you sell the Aprilia or are you keeping it?

motomadness

I haven't decided yet.  I own the Aprilia.  The team owns the SV.  If I sell the Aprilia, I won't have a bike of my own.  I could use the money to buy a dirt bike or a street bike or something.

TZDeSioux

QuoteI haven't decided yet.  I own the Aprilia.  The team owns the SV.  If I sell the Aprilia, I won't have a bike of my own.  I could use the money to buy a dirt bike or a street bike or something.

So then will we see Acapelo and Ike on the SV as well?  :P

Super Dave

Team bikes?  I'm racing with you guys...

Nice, a new TZ.

Best thing to do.  You'll know that it isn't all screwed up by some goof somewhere.

Set up?  I can help.  Usually have a school before the first Blackhawk...
Super Dave

TZDeSioux

Maybe Wuytak and I should take your school. God only knows that Wuytak could use your help.  ;)

Super Dave

Super Dave