News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

...Sigh...  Only a 104 days until...

Started by EX#996, January 08, 2005, 04:56:17 AM

EX#996

....  Road America!   ;D

As I'm sitting by the computer in the dining room, I can look out and see the barn.  The one side of the barn doors are open because Paul had to plow with the tractor.  This allows me to see the motor home sitting there, patiently waiting for spring to come when it once again can be parked in the house driveway, loaded, and safely carry us from one track to another.

Oh well..... the snow is pretty.....

< sigh >

Dawn   :-/
Paul and Dawn Buxton

MZGirl

Only 56 days until Firebird East!   ;D

Dang, we've got a lot to get done still.   :o

KBOlsen

104 days... not nearly as long as you'd think.  That's just a hair over three months.  In another week or so we'll be closer to the '05 season than the '04 season.  Time to make one last sweep and see what needs to be done before we roll out for that first pre-season weekend!
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

EX#996

Quote Time to make one last sweep and see what needs to be done before we roll out for that first pre-season weekend!

Whaaa Haaaa Haaaa!!!!  

One last sweep....  Oh My!  Paul lives for that adrenaline rush getting everything done at the last minute (gotta race to make that deadline ya' know).  No but seriously, January, February, March and April is tax season for my work (no time off and mandatory overtime once in a while) and for Paul it's usually project time at MBW and plowing season so he's working six days a week.  When Sunday comes around, no one feels like doing much of anything.

Dawn  
Paul and Dawn Buxton