Tasty Midwest rumor!

Started by K3 Chris Onwiler, January 04, 2005, 04:47:27 PM

K3 Chris Onwiler

I was over at Sbk Italia today, and heard that Aaron Reisinger (Boy, I just KNOW I spelled THAT wrong!) was buying parts for a new racebike!  For those of you who don't know Aaron, he's a WICKED FAST racer, and an awesome dude to hang around with.  I can remember being amazed and greatful that he would actually let me hang out with him back when I was a snot-nosed beginner :-[, and he was one of the fastest guys around.
It's going to be so cool to have him back!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

PJ

He wasn't exactly gone last season, just seemed to run a limited schedule. We had some good battles at Barber and Gingerman. Please tell me he's going to stay in the Lightweight classes...that last race at Gingerman was one of the best I've ever experienced. The kind of lap after lap action you replay in your head long after the season is over.
Paul James
AMA Pro XR1200 #70
www.facebook.com/jamesgangracing
www.twitter.com/jamesgangracing

dylanfan53

Yeah, he was on a 250 IIRC.  He was (another) fast one.
Don Cook
CCS #53

K3 Chris Onwiler

I was doing the limited schedule thing, too.  Guess we just weren't at the same events.  I heard the new bike was a 600.  Sorry....
Hey!  You're flying if you can keep up with Aaron!  I don't think I could stay in the same zip code!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

diesel748

crazy A has picked up a new bike and will run next year. I've seen it and it is making it's transformation into a race machine quite well. I have to let him tell you what it is.

Bling

PJ, We were talking about that the other day.   One of the best races I've seen.  

Last I heard Aaron was training in the South of France to get ready for next season.  He had balooned up to 147 lbs and was on a strick diet.

....just what I heard :-X

Protein Filled

If you look in the classifieds you may find a hint of what bike Aaron got... Bastard! I think he is following me from class to class! 600's, here I come...
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

diesel748

Bling I heard he was in Manacco (sp?) mentoring Max B. damn those nasty rumors.

Protein Filled

Really? I thought I heard he was jet-setting in Switzerland with Rossi and a bunch of Italian chiquitas!
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

TZDeSioux

The last I heard he was with Hong Kong Fui, Kashmir Pulaski, Cletus Bellpepper, Duddley Doright, Ronald McDonald, George Hamilton and Mother Hubbard drinking beers in a room filled with cigarette and cigar smoke.

spyderchick

Dudes...you know better. What happens in Singapore stays in Singapore...
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

PJ

QuoteIf you look in the classifieds you may find a hint of what bike Aaron got... Bastard! I think he is following me from class to class! 600's, here I come...

Edgar, are you leaving the LW classes too?

Don't make me bump up and try to chase you down, I don't need to spend any more money on entries...

Bling, that was great fun. The kind of race experience that keeps you motivated and coming back for more. Aaron is a great rider and I really enjoyed racing with him a couple of times last season.
Paul James
AMA Pro XR1200 #70
www.facebook.com/jamesgangracing
www.twitter.com/jamesgangracing

Protein Filled

Don't worry Paul, I am keeping my SV so you can kick my a$s in those classes. The only thing is that I may only run it in LWGP and LWSB... no more thunderbike or Super Twins :(

Super Dave

Super Dave

Protein Filled

Quoteh1

Yeah, like that thing is ever going to be done...

;D

Dawn

QuoteYeah, like that thing is ever going to be done...

;D

OOOoooooo.....

;D

dylanfan53

Quote...Hey!  You're flying if you can keep up with Aaron!  I don't think I could stay in the same zip code!

Just for the record...I didn't mean to imply that I was able to keep up with him. I couldn't...but it was fun watching him go by.  :-[

Okay, I lied.  It wasn't fun.  It was damn depressing.

...sometimes I feel so inadequate... :'(
Don Cook
CCS #53

dylanfan53

Don Cook
CCS #53

TZ_Boy

QuoteThe last I heard he was with Hong Kong Fui, Kashmir Pulaski, Cletus Bellpepper, Duddley Doright, Ronald McDonald, George Hamilton and Mother Hubbard drinking beers in a room filled with cigarette and cigar smoke.

Are you calling me Ronald McDonald?  That's it no Yamaha hat for your kid!!!!

Thingy

I know what it is!  I know what it is!  I'm not gonna tell though.

Don't worry about the LW class.  I am sure that he will continue to ride Bling's Aprilia as well.

I can't wait to hang with Crazy A and Bling again...  :)
-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

Tuck your skirt in your panties and twist the throttle!

Bling

diesel748

That must mean I'm good old Cas. thanks Hong Kong Fui.

Protein Filled

QuoteWho's Mother hubbard??

If you don't know, you can't afford her!

How was the vacation? Did you catch any sails?

Super Dave

Super Dave

TZDeSioux

QuoteMahi?

No... syphilis, Gonorrhea, herpes, and HIV.

Protein Filled

QuoteNo... syphilis, Gonorrhea, herpes, and HIV.

LMAO... Yeah, we all know the cheap woman that we always see hanging around Ytak's pit! I guess it's better than Desioux pit's, where you only see guys hanging out!

Dave, 4 sailfish

Super Dave

Super Dave