Dan's First Safety Wire Attempt

Started by Burt Munro, December 30, 2004, 11:55:45 PM

cornercamping

Also, I don't think the Noble's are really kit cars  :-/  They have regular retail dealers in the UK, and also sell them complete.  The only reason for no drive train in the States is to avoid DOT/EPA/CARB from my understanding.

???

Woofentino Pugrossi

QuoteAlso, I don't think the Noble's are really kit cars  :-/  They have regular retail dealers in the UK, and also sell them complete.  The only reason for no drive train in the States is to avoid DOT/EPA/CARB from my understanding.

???

ERA is a kit car company but they sell turn key vehicles that are still kit cars.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

cornercamping

Oh, and hey Frank:  Remember that thing we talked about last year for data transfer.  We started implementing a bunch of stuff, then we got stuck on stupid having to follow this:   http://www.wctp.org/

TZDeSioux

Quote  The Audi S4 is sweet too.  A friend has one.  Not too shabby for $40K.

Where in the hell can you get an S4 for $40k? Base price starts at around 48k and add any options that you'd actually want and you're at damn near $60k.   ::)  ;) :)

cornercamping

I have a friend that can hook me up with some discounts  8)  But, in general, by the time you load it up, you're at $50K  :(

Frank_Angel

QuoteI wasn't talking about top speed or 0 to 60 time.  I'm talking about handling and lap time capabilities.  Same driver, Noble blows damn near everything away.   Go read all the reviews of pro drivers that have driven the car.

Noble raced the M400 (which outperforms the M12) in the Yokohama Mid-Engine Series and did well, but that was agains Lotus Elises, not exactly the same class as GT Ferraris. Sorry, but they wouldn't stand a chance in a decent road race series.

If you're referring to pro drivers comments in the Autocar tests, that was the M400, not the M12.

cornercamping

There was one on the M12 GTR I believe.  Robb Report maybe?  Can't remember.  It was a while back.  The guy who drove it also owned an Enzo, and ended up ordering an M12 GTR the next day.  Some oil guy or something.

Frank_Angel

QuoteOh, and hey Frank:  Remember that thing we talked about last year for data transfer.  We started implementing a bunch of stuff, then we got stuck on stupid having to follow this:   http://www.wctp.org/

Standards are a PITA for innovators.  :'(

cornercamping

QuoteStandards are a PITA for innovators.  :'(

Yeah, I feel the same way, but the powers that be believe that it's the most efficient  ::)

Frank_Angel

QuotePapa  ???  Papa Thaim  ???   Old808 = Papa Thaim  ???

cornercamping

He's been sandbagging on his identity  >:( ;D

cornercamping

QuoteERA is a kit car company but they sell turn key vehicles that are still kit cars.

So does Ford, Chrysler, and General Malfunction.  See, you buy a car, and then you have to add your own parts.  But, this comes after 3 years or 36,000 miles  ;D