Autobahn - we ARE racing there?

Started by Lowe119, December 23, 2004, 10:59:22 AM

Lowe119

I see we have two races at the new Autobahn Country Club.  That is cool if it IS true.

http://www.autobahncountryclub.net/

Lowe119

Okay, I saw one post that says we are racing there and also gives NESBA dates. So it must be true.

I apologize if this is old news, but I don't have an opportunity to read everything on this board  :-[

KBOlsen

Looks like EVERYONE will be at A'bahn this season... CCS, WERA, STT, NESBA, PTT...

Hot diggity! :o
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

H-man

Who is PTT ???

Keith Code's school will be there too. 8)
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience."  - John Stuart Mill

Old808

Racerwannabe, I need your full name for your donation. :)

KBOlsen

CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

H-man

QuotePTT... www.privatetracktime.com

Private track time?  Is that Leon's group?  If it is, dang!  Yet another person we both know :o   Guess I won't me messin' around in your room at the ball after all.  It's getting to be like you're my sister. :-*

Now, if you were my cousin.... ;D  
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience."  - John Stuart Mill

Burt Munro

QuoteRacerwannabe, I need your full name for your donation. :)

Thank you for reminding me!  This is Rick Weaver. I hope we get a chance to meet next season.  Usually able to make it to most of the Midwest and Great Plains races.  Wasn't able to make Barber last year though.  I usually work in Tech/Grid, Pit Out and was the Starter at Topeka and MAM last year.   Feel free to post your name here as well or PM me if you want to maintain the aninimty.

For those that don't know, Old808 and I had a bet going on whether CCS would have races at Autobahn in 2005.  The loser is making a donation to the Air Fence fund.  Really no losers here! ;D
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteThis is Rick Weaver. Really no losers here!
I detect an oxymoron!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Burt Munro

QuoteI detect an oxymoron!

I know 1 person who won't be gettin' any CCS Gift certificates!   ....and no I'm not a Jumbo Shrimp!
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

K3 Chris Onwiler

The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Old808

QuoteThank you for reminding me!  This is Rick Weaver. I hope we get a chance to meet next season.  Usually able to make it to most of the Midwest and Great Plains races.  Wasn't able to make Barber last year though.  I usually work in Tech/Grid, Pit Out and was the Starter at Topeka and MAM last year.   Feel free to post your name here as well or PM me if you want to maintain the aninimty.

For those that don't know, Old808 and I had a bet going on whether CCS would have races at Autobahn in 2005.  The loser is making a donation to the Air Fence fund.  Really no losers here! ;D
$100 in your name to the RRW Action Fund 3 minutes ago. Merry Xmas. :)