Midwest Top 10!!!

Started by TiffineyIngram, November 05, 2002, 01:37:41 PM

slowpoke97

congrats kevin and all of u other fast guys that took top ten hopefully i will be as fast as u guys one day but anyways congrats to all of u guys

later

Dawn

Quotecongrats kevin and all of u other fast guys that took top ten hopefully i will be as fast as u guys one day but anyways congrats to all of u guys

later

Mike -

Your tag line states:  'Slower til I get more experienced'  How much more experience do you need?

Dawn   ;D

Super Dave

Indeed...

You can go out and try to have the experiences all yourself...

Or go to a school where you might get some help.  Cheaper to get help...

(Cheap Plug...)
Super Dave

slowpoke97

dawn first of this is heath, craigs son and super dave i already talk to u about taking your class next year and i am going to

Dawn

Quote(Cheap Plug...)

Boy Dave....

You've got that down to a science.

Dawn   ;)

Dawn

Quotedawn first of this is heath, craigs son and super dave i already talk to u about taking your class next year and i am going to

Mike:

I'll take the class with you if you want to pay my way.  At least I could provide some entertainment to the other students (i.e.  Look at that old lady on that old bike - hee hee hee.  I could get out and run the track faster than she is running).   ;D

Dawn   ;)

P.S.  I should have four stars after this post.  

Dawn

Nope,

Maybe I need one more....

- - - - - - -

Whoo Hooo

4 stars on post 251   ;D

slowpoke97

first of dawn this is heath, craigs son and i need alot more expericene and super dave i already talk to u about taking your class next year and i am still going to do it

Dawn

Quotefirst of dawn this is heath, craigs son and i need alot more expericene and super dave i already talk to u about taking your class next year and i am still going to do it

OK - I was having a senior moment there.  

Sorry Heath, I was so anticipating giving Mike a difficult time on the BBS.  I was just hoping it was him.

Ooops!

Dawn   ;)

Super Dave

Got...to...get...more...stars...

What's after four?  We'll have to find a new board. :-/
Super Dave

TZDeSioux

How many posts do you need for 4 stars?

Dawn

QuoteHow many posts do you need for 4 stars?

I want the fancy stars like the administrator Shawn has.  I wonder how many posts it takes to get those.

Dawn   ;)