News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Build your own speedo/tach...

Started by dwilson, December 20, 2004, 10:25:25 AM

H-man

Brilliant!  I'll take you up on your offer.  Why do you call it a "nuts light"?  

Just send me a list of what parts I need to pick up and where best to find 'em.

Keep in mind that this'll be for a '94 F2.  The electronics on that bike are minimal so there may not be the easy tap in that you might envision.

H.
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience."  - John Stuart Mill

cornercamping

QuoteBrilliant!  I'll take you up on your offer.  Why do you call it a "nuts light"?  

Just send me a list of what parts I need to pick up and where best to find 'em.

Keep in mind that this'll be for a '94 F2.  The electronics on that bike are minimal so there may not be the easy tap in that you might envision.

H.

LOL.  I forgot the "F" in shift light, so the auto editor made SH!T turn into Nuts.   ;D  Let me find the distributors and such and we'll go from there.  I'll post links and also email everything to you.  8)

cornercamping

Future Electronics is the distrubtor for our state.  They're located in Farmington Hills, but they don't sell "Direct" to consumers.  I'll order a handfull of them.  I'll get them from the rep. as samples.  8)

H-man

Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience."  - John Stuart Mill

cornercamping

I ordered the samples H.  Should have them within a week or so.   8)

H-man

Okay.

Just send me an e-mail when you have the stuff and let me know what you need for me to get (e.g., bracket to hold a particular sized item) to make this happen.

BTW, from what you know of this sample light, will it be flush mount, lipstick/pen style or surface mount thing?  I don't have much of a dash in my cockpit.  I'll need to think about "where" to mount it in addition to "how"
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

H-man

Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)