2005 schedule / Info

Started by 2002zx6r, December 11, 2004, 06:11:39 PM

oldguy

Interesting Schedule! If my calendar is right (or the schedule is right) all of the Fasttrax races are on Sunday & Monday.
However, the best part is that on the 21st of August, the WERA racers get to shoot it out with the CCS racers on the same track and the same day. Wooo Hoooo! It'll be a hot time at the Ledges that weekend  ;D

KBOlsen

That's a kick-butt lookin' schedule.  Thanks, Tiff, Kevin and the whole Ft. Worth crew!

Just gotta remember to pay attention to the CCS site as the weather warms up and summer approaches!
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

jp233

mid-atlantic schedule not looking great to me :( after all the complaining about Roebling twin sprints from this past year, now there's TWO twin sprints there????

and no VIR in April?

crap.
Tactical Racing #233

ecumike

I agree.. I don't like the 05 schedule, so far.  I hope there's a couple more rounds to add for the SE region.

VIR & RRR only twice?
Barber and Jennings are too far and i'd only go if the Narionals are gonna be there.  Summit's close <5 hours, but I hate that track.

Sux.

Oh and add to that, the SE banquet is in Daytona.. boooooooo.

jigmoore

sorry, newbie here....

what is a twin sprint?  is it two race schedules in one weekend?

like a double header?
what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?

Burt Munro

Yes....  Full list of Sprint races on Saturday and then on Sunday run the same Sprint races but in reverse order. (Race #1 on Sat becomes race #17 on Sun, Race #17 Sat becomes races #1 Sun, etc.)
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!