Off topic... Women troubles

Started by Xian_13, December 09, 2004, 04:39:38 PM

EM JAY

Quoteand always will be...

but some people are OK with living their lives alone.
:(    Now my feelings are hurt.   :(  Untill I get a clue right?  ;)    Believe it or not it is by choice  ;D   Plus I can't afford one anyway!!   :P
Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake

spyderchick

Can't we all just get along here?? ?? ::) :P ;)
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

cornercamping

QuoteCan't we all just get along here?? ?? ::) :P ;)

Not until you and Dawn admit your wrong  ;)

<waiting for the next argument on a completely different issue to start>

;D

EX#996

QuoteNot until you and Dawn admit your wrong  ;)

;D

Ya' little snot...   ;D

Paul and Dawn Buxton

TrackBrat

;D ;D ;D
Timeless topic........or should I say endless.  ;)

cornercamping

Quote;D ;D ;D
Timeless topic........or should I say endless.  ;)

I"ll repeat myself:

"
True, but there's only one reason men can't win an argument:  

The issue has to make sense for men to argue it.  

"With women, it doesn't matter if it makes sense or not, they'll argue it anyways.  Guys don't do that.  If it doesn't make sense, we don't argue it. "

;) ;D

TrackBrat

QuoteI"ll repeat myself:

"
True, but there's only one reason men can't win an argument:  

The issue has to make sense for men to argue it.  

"With women, it doesn't matter if it makes sense or not, they'll argue it anyways.  Guys don't do that.  If it doesn't make sense, we don't argue it. "

;) ;D

HAHAHAHA!!!!  Even my 13 yr old knows better than to come up with that excuse. The only time a man will not argue with a woman is either when he knows she is right, doghouse isn't ready, or he values the use of his limbs.   ;D ;D ;) ;)

Give and take. Give and take.  HEHEHEE are you trying to have the last word??    ;)  ;D

cornercamping

QuoteHEHEHEE are you trying to have the last word??    ;)  ;D

Nope.  The arguements will never end because the women will go off on a rant about something that makes absolutely no sense.  Then, the guys will let the women argue by themselves, and in response to the "ignore/mute" button the guy pressed, the women will change channels and bring up another issue that isn't going to make sense about 15 minutes into the argument.  

Problem for guys:  The mute button only works until women change channels.  Then, you have to mute it again.

cornercamping

QuoteGive and take. Give and take.  

Give me a headache, take my money.  Repeat, daily.

"Womens guide to marriage" page 3

;D :P

cornercamping

It's pretty quiet around here.  The women must be climbing the top ropes.

;D :P

TrackBrat

You're a blast!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

However, in some cases I have seen, you are not entirely wrong. I know some girls that make the movie " Love Stinks" look like a church sermon.   :o  (seen it , was there, and DAMN!!!)  

My 2 cents on a good relationship are as follows:

1.  Find someone you have something in common with.
2.  Never....EVER .... try to make them someone they are not.
3. Accept their imperfections..........the are only human.
4.  Always make them feel important!!  Listen to them, even if you are bored, and let them know you love them.
5.Laughter.........always the best medicine.  As gross as it may sound, I burp, fart, and blow my nose in front of my boyfriend.  He cracks up laughing and tells me I should be a man!!!!  :-[

All in all, we have fun.  We hunt together, fish together, grill out every night, go to races, and argue together.  How good can it get?  Hmmm....... ;D