News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Someone's always gotta ruin it...

Started by cornercamping, December 08, 2004, 11:31:49 AM

cornercamping

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/3980601/detail.htm

Some idiot always has to ruin the party :(

NDIANAPOLIS --  Police say they're looking for a former deliveryman accused of allowing people to raid a semitrailer containing nearly $30,000 worth of Miller Lite beer.

Authorities found the trailer Tuesday near the intersection of 29th and Harding streets in Indianapolis. Police said they believe the trailer, which once contained more than 14,000 cases of beer, was parked there about six weeks ago by a disgruntled deliveryman who had just been fired.

The trailer still contained some beer Tuesday. Information about the amount wasn't available.

"I'm really surprised there's any beer left," Marion County sheriff's Detective Christa Moncrief said. "I figured it would have been gone within the first week, but maybe not a lot of people knew it was here."

An area liquor store tipped authorities to the trailer after someone tried to sell the store a pallet of beer.

dwilson

QuoteAn area liquor store tipped authorities to the trailer after someone tried to sell the store a pallet of beer.

It's always the greedy bastard that ruins it for everyone...

Shingle_Monkey

Son of a bitch...less than 3 miles from my house....and didnt even know

Chef

Yeah, You need to get out more so you can post this type beer info for us, We're racers, "have trailer, will travel"   ;)

;D  
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

OmniGLH

Dang... had that moron just waited a few more days, I could've taken my fun quotient up to a whole new level at PRI this weekend  :(
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

StumpysWife

One time Stumpy and I found a homeless case of Bud Light in a parking lot.  

That was fun!   ;D

Heather

Steviebee

I've been HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE !!!!

LMsports

The next day Heather and Stumpy woke up naked with a marriage license and a terrible hangover...the rest was history!
Rob Oliva
Lithium Motorsports, Inc.
Suspension Solutions
712-546-7747
www.lithiummotorsports.net

StumpysWife

QuoteThe next day Heather and Stumpy woke up naked with a marriage license and a terrible hangover...the rest was history!

Ahh the truth comes out...

;D