2004/5 Schedule-AGAIN!

Started by ninjachick, December 07, 2004, 09:56:46 AM

ninjachick

sorry to be repetitive about questioning when the 2005 schedule is going to be out.....mid jan...got it.  but i'm trying to put together a christmas present for someone and am having trouble even locating the 2004 schedule, since its been pretty much erased.  anyone got it downloaded and handy by chance?

thanks so much!

Dawn

The new racer package for 2004 had the schedule in it (see page 11).

Link

:)

ninjachick

Nik

I hate mid-January.  I wish it was dead, and now.

LMsports

Something needs to be done to get the schedule out sooner. Every other organization I race with has their schedules out by now. How are we supposed to make good plans less than two months from the start of the season!
Rob Oliva
Lithium Motorsports, Inc.
Suspension Solutions
712-546-7747
www.lithiummotorsports.net

Chuck

QuoteSomething needs to be done to get the schedule out sooner. Every other organization I race with has their schedules out by now. How are we supposed to make good plans less than two months from the start of the season!

I concur...

Jeff

Season doesn't typically start until late late March, or early-mid April...

Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

MZGirl

SW & Pac usually start late Feb to early March.  Guess we're atypical, but it gives us even less time.   :-/

dryheat

In the Southwest, the season usually starts around the first of February. So, yes, that gives us a nice big ol month to plan things. But, alas, I've given up trying to plan anything around CCS releasing race schedules, let alone the calendar for the year.  Ê:-/

Jon_L

I agree I did not race CCS in 2002 because I have to forcast vacation at work and had no schedule to work from(by the time the CCS schedule was out the vacaction dates were taken by others).  Also a list of rule changes, like class eligibility, would be helpful when building a bike.  An Email to CCS brought no response.