Winter Hobbies?

Started by SliderPhoto, December 06, 2004, 10:49:30 AM

SliderPhoto

You guys need to find something to do. You're already getting grumpy!  :P

Super Dave

LOL!

Hobbies?

Wait for ice to form.  Go ride on ice.

Got my H1 frame back from being powder coated...try to assemble it for Daytona...

I'm gonna play Madden NFL 2004 right now though... 8)
Super Dave

SliderPhoto

Where did you get it powder coated? Mukwonago? I need to get the F4 repainted and I think I'd like to strip it down and do the frame as well. I tore the RC down last year and swapped motors for fun. It still ran pretty good. :)

speedster_1

Winter hobbies...Saving money!!!!  ...after xmas!

dwilson

After I finish my H2 -> SV project I want to pick up a used jet engine to play with.  

Chuck

Indoor pocket bike racing for me  ;D

Dave I pictured you to be over the video games by now...I'm sooo bringing X box to the next BHFs event.  I'll kick your A$$.  ;)

cornercamping

MotoGP 4 will be out soon  :D

Old808

QuoteMotoGP 4 will be out soon  :D
How's that a change from your summer racing?  ;D

BTW, what's the deal about all the bikes you DON'T own in your signature line?  ???

H-man

Puttering in the garage working on the bikes, duck hunting and snowboarding 8)  

Well, since I just started last winter.  It's more like tumbling down a hill while wearing a snowboard  ;D

H-man
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience."  - John Stuart Mill

Chuck

QuotePuttering in the garage working on the bikes, duck hunting and snowboarding 8)  

Well, since I just started last winter.  It's more like tumbling down a hill while wearing a snowboard  ;D

H-man

lmfao

OmniGLH

My winter hobbies include playing XBOX, and uhhhhh, playing XBOX online via XBOX Live.

Oh yeah... and sleeping.  Lots of sleeping in on the weekends.
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

OmniGLH

QuoteIndoor pocket bike racing for me  ;D

Where at?  Are you guys doing it at the Kart place in Bettendorf?
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak