News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

What's on your christmas wish list?

Started by TZDeSioux, October 31, 2002, 07:50:53 AM

Protein Filled

Oh, please...you need to get down to about 120 for you to be able to keep up next year . That and ride like a man.  ;D

Hey Billy, are you going to the banquet? I have a crank for you, just rebuilt for next year... ::) ::)

Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

CaSpEr_Dude

ya I'm going and I will present you with the golden ghost sooo where somthing nice !!
I don't have to get to a 120 I just have to have to let yo uwork on your own bike and it will blow upand I will win anyway I going to be a am next year eny ways!!!!! hahahahahah sucker!!!!!!!!!

Protein Filled

SANDBAGGER!!! Let's start the sandbagging thread right now my friend!  How the hell do you plan on staying amateur? What, are you afraid you will get your ass kicked as an expert? Or do you want to stay amateur until you win something? ::)

Hey, my engines were pretty reliable, I only went through 2 of them this season. It was the problems with the suspension I did not know I had that were the problem. I realized my bike did not handle worth a shit when I rode someone elses bike at full race pace. I would say wait til next year when my bike is all setup and ready, but since you are afraid to play with the big boys... ;D ;D ;D
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

CaSpEr_Dude

no no sand baging   heavy weight sportman dose not count in points remember dumb skull!!
as far as you unstable bike no matter what you do it will keep on doing that when I draft past you again remeber road A  !!!!!! stop your winning Elfred !!

Dawn

Hey boys....

This is the Christmas thread.  Where is the good will toward men?   ???

Dawn   :D

Dawn

QuoteWell I guess I can take getting some riding tips from Colin off my short list.  ;D :P

Ok - maybe it is just me - but doesn't Colin Edwards and Mike Wemmer look similar?  (Perhaps it's just the smile)

Dawn  :)

CaSpEr_Dude

come on dawn this is nice for us right !!

edgar is not even christan he's like a door knocker any way and dosen't beleave in christ his god is the blow up motor god see he was bad so the  :'( :'(gods blew his motor at daytona ! he needs worship a new god the ghost !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehhe ;D

Protein Filled

QuoteOk - maybe it is just me - but doesn't Colin Edwards and Mike Wemmer look similar?  (Perhaps it's just the smile)

Dawn  :)

I think its the deer in the headlights look and the hunched over style  ;D ;D ;D

Love'Ya Mike!

Protein Filled

Dawn, unfortunately I agree with Casper. This is "being nice".  ;D At least he has not mentioned how this year I actually blew up a third motor...his!!!

;D ;D ;D

Hey Casper, Merry F#*%ing Christmas. It's a shame you have to sandbag and I won't get to whoop your butt again next year. Maybe in 2 years? Nah, you'll probably still be sandbagging then...

CaSpEr_Dude

call it what you want  Elfred or is it Edgar you just pissed off cuz your still not as good as me a fat guy boy thats got to piss you off getting beat by a fat guy thats as bad if not worse than crashing out
you have a faster bike your lighter and still you can't do it sorry dude reall sorry !!!
you Elfred it is sssso amazing every time I beat you you seem to have somthing wrong with your bike is that the dambest thing you ever heard wow
some day you will chock down your pride and admit I was a a better rider on those day but then again no you want cuz you still got beat buy a fat guy damb that sucksssssssssssssssssssssssss!! marry fing x-mass to you to Elfred man you look just like the dude sorry!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :-* :-*

KBOlsen

Dawn - That's funny!  I thought he looked a lot like Wemmer, too!!! ;D  (Jack had to tell me who it was!)
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

Dawn

Casper and Edgar:

The banter between you two has been fun to read, but now it is just plain nasty.  I am sure I am not the only one that is starting roll there eyes at what is being said.   ::)

Keep it on the track and off the BBS guys.

Dawn   ;)