re: absolute spam or virus reply from Absolute

Started by Absolute, November 30, 2004, 09:31:24 AM

Absolute

Absolute Cycle Apologizes for the amount of emails Corner Camping received. Last night we did send out a mass email. Your email address was stored possibly from an email or sale through us. I contacted Aol, and also checked the email for virus and found none. We try not to send out more than 3 emails a year like this, we do hope those who received it got some good info, and our thanks. We received to date 1 request to remove and it was granted. Please email us direct or call roy at the number below if i can help you with any further questions. Again we apologize for any aggravation this may have caused you and we are looking for an answer as to why this happened.  

Roy Cadoo
Owner Absolute Cycle Peformance
800 New Brunswick Ave #6
Rahway NJ 07065
732-382-1212 store
732-241-4844 personal extention
Roy@absolutecycleperformance.com  
www.absolutecycleperformance.com
AbsoluteCycle.com
1-877-382-9800
SalesAtAbsolute@aol.com
2182 Elizabeth Ave
Rahway NJ 07065

cornercamping

No problem.  I understand. I got aggrevated so I posted the frustration.  Thanks for addressing the issue though.     No Worries.  :)

Jeff

Roy, we applaud you for irritating Dan.  This goes to show you're on 'our' side.  Your business should pick up proportionally to the irritation provided.   ;D ;D ;D

:-*
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

cornercamping

>:(

DSFKJ:SLDKFJKL:JJFSDKLFJSDK FKL:SJKLFJ:SLDKJF:KLJLKSDJFK:LSDKLFJKLSDFJ:LSDJFKLSDJLK:FJKSLDJFLKDKLJSDKFJ:SDKLJF:LKSDJFKL"JSDFKLJ

Bah....

JDHLRFAKJHJKLHJKHHDJKSFHJSKYFHUHJKDJFS:KFHJKLSH

TAKE THAT !

:-*

How come I always get picked on  :'(

Absolute

Im glad we all got a good laugh at the end of this....Its not what i wanted to see when i opened up this morning....Any way alls good... ::)
AbsoluteCycle.com
1-877-382-9800
SalesAtAbsolute@aol.com
2182 Elizabeth Ave
Rahway NJ 07065

OmniGLH

Some people get really worked up over the amount of email they receive.  I know - it's what I do for a living.  I don't get it... it's just email... but it happens, and people take their email seriously.

Not trying to bag on Dan here... just stating that his reaction is actually pretty common.  
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

cornercamping

For sake of argument, I'll tell you why I got upset.

First of all, the email address that it was sent to I don't use for anything but work, so it's pretty much spam free.  I don't use it to sign up for anything.  Infact, I'm still trying to figure out how Absolute got that email adress  ???   Anyways, I was on a conference call for work and at the same time during our discussions, one of the other parties emailed me a document, and it took forever to download because the messages from Absolute were being downloaded at the same time.   I mean I opened mail and 10 minutes later I have 45 messages downloaded finally, and only one is important to my conference call.  So, I'm on a conference call and they are sending me copy after copy and I'm not getting them because all the Absolute messages are being downloaded first.  That's all more or less.  It would aggrevate you too.

smoke

BLAH , BLAAH| Dam Dan .. Just say it"  My work server and email system SU***...  ;D   Blah, blah   Say it " My work system is slow and Suc***  

LOL
 I'm just picking on you.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

M

cornercamping

and your making fun of me. ???  Atleast I don't have SOLD bikes in my signature line  ::)   Squid  ;D

r1owner

No kidding, 10 minutes to download emails is crazy!  What do they use to connect, a 56K modem for the whole building?