Hopefully. hopefully..........

Started by Woofentino Pugrossi, November 30, 2004, 06:24:49 AM

Woofentino Pugrossi

....I might have a new job. :D Auto Body Tech at a Ford dealer. ;D

I hope so. I hate filling out application after application and not getting anywhere.

I need to get one so I can go back out and terrorize 391 in thunderbike. ;D ;D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Mark Bernard

Your gonna need more than a job.... you have your work cut out for you!  ;) Good juck with the job tho. I hope you get it!
Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region

Woofentino Pugrossi

QuoteYour gonna need more than a job.... you have your work cut out for you!  ;)

Wont be any problem. K3 said he'd show me a few of his tricks. ;D ;D Plus after I get teh YZF sorted out for the heavyweight classes (ya know the bike you helped me push start when the battery died at lunch:D) I'm planning on getting rid of the F2 and getting a SV650. Then I can play with you in twins and lightweight classes also.:D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteWont be any problem. K3 said he'd show me a few of his tricks.
Wow!  There's someone out there who actually thinks that I could help him to get faster?  Man, that's just totally cool!  Here I was, low as low, having an almost World Record bad day, and now I feel so much better!  It's awesome what a bit of positive reenforcement can do for your outlook! :)

Even if it does come from Rob.... ;)
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Woofentino Pugrossi

QuoteWow!  There's someone out there who actually thinks that I could help him to get faster?  Man, that's just totally cool!  Here I was, low as low, having an almost World Record bad day, and now I feel so much better!  It's awesome what a bit of positive reenforcement can do for your outlook! :)

Try my day. Get up at 9am. Browse the job service web site and online newspapers help wanted for an hour. Go to the store (which of course is across town) and forget what I was gonna get. After getting back home I remembered I had to drop some cardboard, tires and batteries off at the recyclers. CLean teh garage. Go inside and bum on the net for a bit . Take the fuzzball outside (dog loves snow ::)). Head back to the store to get a snow brush since mine broke trying to get it out from under a box. Had to get stuck behind some jackweed in a 4WD SUV who was afraid to drive over 20 mph and was taking up BOTH northbound lanes.Get around him when he moved over enough and flipped him off. Nearly got hit in a parking lot because some clown doesnt comprehend that you are not supposed to cut through parked cars. Store had 3 registers out of 17 open and all had long lines. Guy in front of me had to fill out a tax exemption form and took 10 min. >:( Driving home I see our wonderfull tax dollars at work. They are SALTING THE ROADS for not even a .5" of snow. ::) Its not even that slippery out. If I can get through this without sliding in a 2wd pickup without any weight in the back, there is no reason to salt.

Aaaaggghhh I got to get back to work or my brother has to find some place that will give him a small buisness loan so we can get this business we've been working on going.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141

Mark Bernard

QuoteWow!  There's someone out there who actually thinks that I could help him to get faster?  Man, that's just totally cool!  Here I was, low as low, having an almost World Record bad day, and now I feel so much better!  It's awesome what a bit of positive reenforcement can do for your outlook! :)

Were talking about Rob here Chris... No amount of help you give him will be of any use. DANG!! Did I just use my out loud voice again? I hate that!  :o ;) ;D
Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region

Protein Filled

QuoteWow!  There's someone out there who actually thinks that I could help him to get faster?

Hey K3, you help me go faster too! No I am not kidding, really!

Whenever I come around to lap you I put in a little extra emphasis on blowing by you... ;D ;D ;)
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

K3 Chris Onwiler

Oh, I know I helped you get faster, Edgar.  I'd find a second, you'd spend a grand and buy a second.  I'd find another second, you'd spend three grand and buy another second....
Eventually, I'll become good enough that you can't afford to beat me! ;D
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"

Protein Filled

QuoteOh, I know I helped you get faster, Edgar.  I'd find a second, you'd spend a grand and buy a second.  I'd find another second, you'd spend three grand and buy another second....
Eventually, I'll become good enough that you can't afford to beat me! ;D

This coming from the guy with a 105 horsepower FZR 400 competing against lowly SV's! What was that, like your 5th novice year? If I remember correctly, it was my first full year of racing  :o 8)

What times were you running on that 2001 GSXR 750 after all?  :P

I can't wait until you get that SV you want... I hope you don't mind me bumping into you every time I pass you, like at Gingerman. You know it wasn't on purpose...no, really...I swear  ;D  ;D  ;D

Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

K3 Chris Onwiler

Well, Edgar.  I managed a string of 1:15 laps on the 2000 at the Wegman weekend.  It was my fourth time out for the year, my first trip to Blackhawk, and the first time I ever rode the bike on tires that weren't "pre-owned."  The shock was blown in practice, so after Trackside rebuilt it, I eyeballed the compression and rebound, and just rolled it out for the race.  
That bike was a real cheater, too.  It had a slip-on muffler, racetech springs, and a Penske shock!  (Doc Stein's R6 could pull me down the front straight.)  I'm sure it was way lighter and had a ton more horsepower than your titanium-framed SV1296.
That Amateur season when I took all your championships was my third year of racing.  I think I'd managed about 6 weekends total in the two previous years.  Someone told me you've been racing in CRA since around 95....
Keep in mind that your claim to fame is having been able to run some close races on the trickest bike in the class against a couple of fat, broke guys on vintage racers.
Someday, you'll have to race me when I'm on a recent bike with new tires.  I'm sure you can still remember what it used to feel like when I beat you.  Don't forget that feeling....
Beyatch! ;)