News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Chris Weeden's Contact Information

Started by motomadness, November 15, 2004, 08:44:40 AM

motomadness

Does anyone know how to get in contact with Chris Weeden?  If so, can you e-mail me?  Thanks.

GSXR RACER MIKE

Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

OmniGLH

I would hope that CCS would respect the privacy of its members and NOT give out contact information simply because someone called and asked for it...
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

motobenco

Rescue and restoration of 60's & 70's motorcycles, former pro-racer, motorsports enthusiast.

dylanfan53

Privacy... yeah...right.
You could always do a google search instead and see him come up as...let's see...the first hit!  :)
So much for privacy!  ;)
Don Cook
CCS #53

EX#996

QuotePrivacy... yeah...right.
You could always do a google search instead and see him come up as...let's see...the first hit!  :)
So much for privacy!  ;)

That's exactly how I got YOUR phone number.

;)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

motomadness

dylanfan53

QuoteThat's exactly how I got YOUR phone number.

;)
Shhh! Paul, she's just kidding... :)

I guess the bar scene is dead.  I suppose now all you'd have to do is ask her name and google anything else you'd want to know about her.  Just think of all the money they save not having to buy all that booze.  Kids have it sooo easy these days...
Don Cook
CCS #53

BlueRidgePerformance

QuoteWho?  Leann Tweeden....?
That's a good # :P
Kawasaki 650R Endurance Team Owner
2009 Sponsors: Cheetah Race Bodies,,Pitbull,Trackside Racers Supply,Traxxion Dynamics,Vesrah,Woodcraft

Dawn

QuoteShhh! Paul, she's just kidding... :)

I guess the bar scene is dead.  I suppose now all you'd have to do is ask her name and google anything else you'd want to know about her.  Just think of all the money they save not having to buy all that booze.  Kids have it sooo easy these days...

LOL!!!

I bring the naughtiness out in all the boys.....  

;)

GSXR RACER MIKE

QuoteI would hope that CCS would respect the privacy of its members and NOT give out contact information simply because someone called and asked for it...

I feel that I should clarify what I had suggested previously about contacting CCS. In '97 I needed to contact a fellow racer after the season was done and had no idea how to get a hold of him. I contacted CCS and told them my dilemma and gave them my contact info. They conveyed the message to the racer for me, who then contacted me. I realize CCS isn't a message service, but I had no other way of locating the person at that time. :)
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96