News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Thanks for getting me into the Lockhart Phillips T

Started by RickyRacer, February 04, 2002, 10:38:55 AM

RickyRacer

This goes out to the guy that hooked me up. I am sorry, but I misplaced your email so I don't remember your name.

The discount prices that they offer us are great. I already ordered some goodies and plan on ordering lots more. I got my order with in three days, that's fast. Thanks again.  ;D
"HEY!, quit being a hog and pass the racepipe"
SpringsRacing
DUCATI MIAMI

JAHAWK

Hey Ricky, Why don't ya load that Ducati up and head to Texas. You would have a ball.:D :)

RickyRacer

You know, I have been invited to go up and ride that track with some guys from InSaneSpeed for free. It's just a really long trip for me. This year I plan on doing the whole Florida CCS schedule so I won't have time and or the money for extra track days.  But next year will be a different story. I will make a trip up for sure.  All in due time. :D

I will however try to work in one track-day at NFMP. That track is such a blast that I have to go back and ride it just for the fun of it.

Hell, I plan on visiting all the good road courses in the US before long.

Humm, I now recall my wife saying something about a trip up to New Orleans this year. Texas would then be just down the road, won't it? :) Stay tuned.
SpringsRacing
DUCATI MIAMI

JAHAWK

We'll just have to hook up at NPR. You'd dig that place, The Duc would work awesome there. 8)

RickyRacer

Oh but I was there already. :D  Check out some pics here. http://community.webshots.com/album/25515888rvBXJEnGKS

I had a blast!! I have yet to take the 750SS. But I'll be there in April. Maybe sooner.
SpringsRacing
DUCATI MIAMI

JAHAWK

Are you an expert this year? I didn't look at that pic yet but on other boards You had novice plates. Maybe I'll end up racing with ya on the SV. What kinda times did you do at NPR?

RickyRacer

Yeah, I'm still an amateur. I missed getting my white plate by 45 points.  My bike broke down on the last race of the year so I missed one entry, which would have given me white plates.  But that's ok, I'm not sure I am ready. Oh well.

Those are pics of me on my street 748S at NFMP. I managed 1:30's that day.  I feel I could best those times on my 750SS.  While the 748 had more power, 750SS is much lighter. I guess I'll find out soon enough.

Most of my racing will be in the Lightweight Superbike and Supersport class.  Maybe a few Supertwins and GTLs too.  Depends on how much cash I have at the time. ;)

I found out today that I can't do Homestead this weekend. :(   The wrong part came in for my motor. So I am planning doing NFMP on the 23/24 of this month. I need to get the rust out before Daytona.  Why don't you come on down.

Yo Shown, are you up to it? :)
SpringsRacing
DUCATI MIAMI

JAHAWK

Ricky, Racing TWS this weekend, and then get ready for Oak hill. You might as well come to Texas and get the rust off. Plenty of competition in Texas. 8)

RickyRacer

You much be buddies with Tripod-R and MacMan ah? :)  

My wife just told me the trip to New Orleans is canceled.  Looks like it's going to have to be NFMP. :) See ya when I see ya. :)
SpringsRacing
DUCATI MIAMI

JAHAWK

Ricky, I plan to meet those two at TWS this weekend, much like you I only know them from insane speed. Bummer about the cancellation but we'll hook up somewhere. ;)