News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Homestead to Decide 33 Class Championships

Started by hdpromos, November 08, 2004, 04:26:36 PM

hdpromos

Out of 38 classes, only 5 class championships have been locked-up in the Florida Region. The Overall Expert #1 plate will go to Marco Martinez. The Overall Amateur Champion is still undecided. The Dec. 4-5 event at Homestead-Miami Speedway is a double points paying event. Some classes are separated by as little as 1 point. Due to hurricanes, 2 regional races had to be cancelled. Pre-entries are high and the competition will be tough.

HD

Andy_Feu...

I was hoping that someone at CCS could post the schedule of events so that i could pre regester.
Or, maybe one of you Florida guys can tell me the deal. Do you run GTO, GTU, and MWGP on Saturday? Do you run the Supersport classes first on Sunday, and the Superbike races last?

MELK-MAN

QuoteI was hoping that someone at CCS could post the schedule of events so that i could pre regester.
Or, maybe one of you Florida guys can tell me the deal. Do you run GTO, GTU, and MWGP on Saturday? Do you run the Supersport classes first on Sunday, and the Superbike races last?

All the races are on Sunday. All GT races are 9 laps. Sprint races are 6. Practice Sat, race on sunday.. and i like it like that.
Email HDpromos about pre-entering.. $75 for practice on sat if you enter at least 1 race on sunday.. all races $50.
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

Chirinos125Victor

You Think I can still win FL Overall Champion ?  :( :o :-[ :-/

MELK-MAN

QuoteYou Think I can still win FL Overall Champion ?  :( :o :-[ :-/

I would say you have better than good shot at the AM title Victor!! Just remember, it's double points..

MELK-MAN

The weather will be PERFECT.. i hope to give Marco Martinez and the other fast Ex. riders FITS unveiling my 2004R6 i just picked up..

ScubaSteve

YA melka you gotta watch out for me in the shootout!! I look forward to wrapping up 4 championships!!! One of mine i lead by 1 point!! :o Cant wait to race again!!!!!!
Steve

CCS FL

MELK-MAN

QuoteYA melka you gotta watch out for me in the shootout!! I look forward to wrapping up 4 championships!!! One of mine i lead by 1 point!! :o Cant wait to race again!!!!!!

Holy crap.. 1 pt? You don't need to win, you just need to beat that guy right?

fiptas

When does Pre-entry close and where do I send my entry to? Also how are Garages handled? Thanks. Dan

Andy_Feu...

I really hope that the amatuer guy wins the overall #1 and the other guys R6 is silly fast, but the reason I put a post on this forum is to find out what races are run in what order.
Does anyone have any info about that?

ScubaSteve

All races are run on sunday. All Gt races are first. What classes you need to know about?? I have a schedule just dont want to type it all!!
Steve

CCS FL

ScubaSteve

QuoteWhen does Pre-entry close and where do I send my entry to? Also how are Garages handled? Thanks. Dan

Email henry HDPROMOS@aol.com or call him 561-793-3394 hes the promoter
Steve

CCS FL