News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Regional Class and Overall Points

Started by TiffineyIngram, October 28, 2002, 06:42:31 AM

SliderPhoto

Oops, it got to be 2AM and I saw that CCS had all the results up on their site so updating mine became a low priority.

JeF4y pointed out this morning though that the overall is old, so after I get some work done this morning I'll update the points and post here when they're done.

SliderPhoto

QuoteBut back to CCS db, any combination will do. They can scan/OCR/import results into a db and we can set up many query options. Straight forward. I proposed such a system to CCS last year, but they didn't go with it, maybe this year since we have customer request?  ;)
I've devised a points system and I track the local regions. I'm using a SQL Server 2000 back-end and Microsoft IIS for the front-end. I will be designing a completely new site this off season with .NET.

Tiffiney has eluded to having a new system for next year. If that's the case, I wont spend time updating my system, instead concentrate on the rest of my site, photos and all the neat things we can do with them. Tiffiney, what's the new system?

My system is capable of tracking all the regions. I could even develop an XML Web service to provide external systems with result data. I could very easily design the system to produce result pages that CCS could display on their site without any intervention from their Web people. What does that mean? It means that results could be displayed on the CCS Web site within minutes of me receiving the data.

They shouldn't settle for anything less.

Eddie#200

Can I stirr up a can of worms or what??

heee hee!

I don't care who or what fixes it.  Just fix it!

Right guys?

SliderPhoto

QuoteCan I stirr up a can of worms or what??

heee hee!

I don't care who or what fixes it.  Just fix it!

Right guys?
Absolutely!