Advancement to Expert

Started by Scotty Ryan, October 17, 2004, 10:15:54 PM

Scotty Ryan

Dumb question, Does CCS send out a list of amatures that are advanced to Expert the following season, or if you met their points requirement do you just sign up for expert? Thanks all
"MMMM - Fork Oil For Breakfast"

61 or 61 X - Which will it be??

Xian_13

Last year they printed a list in the Lic. renewal Mailer

XIII
CCS/ASRA Midwest #140
Secondary Highway & Swift Molly's Motor Circus
facebook.com/SwiftMolly
Michelin • STT

CCSRacer114

CCS will post a list of automatic upgrades.  Also when you get your 2005 Racer Information Package, you can just sign up as an Expert.

See you all at Homestead!

Super Dave

Scott, you going to ROC?

I think you have the motivation and skills to move up.  Get a letter together to Kevin Elliott that you want to be expert.  

If you need help, I think you have my e-mail address.  I'll put together a letter to Kevin if you need me to.

Super Dave

Scotty Ryan

Well thanks dave I really would like to be racing with the experts. I think you always have to have something to work towards and learning to ride at a higher pace is what I feel I need. I was really loooking forward to the ROC but at the last BlackHawk round if you remember I lost the front end in the oil covered kink on the back straight and ended up breaking my ankle in three places along with severley crushing veins,tissue,muscel and everything else in the left foot. The bad part is the veins, swelling just about gone now but I won't be able to walk with out a cast for about a month and a half or two. Boss won't let me come back to work till then either (BROKE A$$). It would be great if you could help me out with a letter, I'm not that good with that sort of thing. Are you going to the ROC?

Protein Filled

Hey Scott,

I am pretty sure you are getting bumped without even having to petition. You have way over 750 points and won a couple of regional championships, so that should be fine.

I don't think you would need to petition.

Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

gqnugget

Is that what they are going by, 750 regional points??

Protein Filled

Yup. 750 regional points in a 12 month period, or a top 5 at the ROC. You can appeal if you wish...

Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

Super Dave

Yeah, I remember the pieces...

You know about the "bone stuff"?

You might be able to go to a GNC store and get a suppliment called MCHC.

That will speed the bone healing process...I had a good hand in two weeks.
Super Dave

Scotty Ryan

I will have to go look for the MCHC. Thanks for the idea

gqnugget

Maybe that will mean that hopefully the fast amatuers next year will be slower than the fast one's this year!!

WebCrush

how do I bump down?  I think I have negative points for this year.

:D :D