News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

It's all in the marketing

Started by Protein Filled, October 12, 2004, 04:57:08 AM

Protein Filled

Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

quicktoy

fricken awesome  :D  everyone needs to read the description of that helmet
My return as an Amateur

james-redsv

Ha haha ah ha, that is too funny, same thing happened to 2 of my friends. One is still with the winch but she did allow him to race if he would get a 2nd job!! Still not much action for him either so he just works all the time. The other sadly died of skin cancer last year and left a wife, 2 very young kids without a dad. He is in a better place now. :( Me, well I married one that allready had kids that are almost grown. She cant have anymore because some of her parts needed to be removed, no need to remember to take the pill. Oh did I mention she has a 36C boob job and is in great shape for 37, just ask porky, he likes them too! lucky me huh. Well she aint all perfect she has plenty of faults just like everyone else, but at least she doesnt give me any hassle about racing as long as all the bills are paid. To top it all off we have been together 7 years and I still get some if I beg just a little! ;D

Jeff

That's funny...

Probably a load of crap to get bids (I know several people who do this regularly), but who knows.  Sometimes fact is stranger than fiction...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

OmniGLH

Fact or fiction... man that sounds EXACTLY like TWO friends of mine...
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

Bernie

I'd buy it, but I've crashed about 4 of those Noby replicas.  Coolest looking lid I've seen, but bad mojo for me.   :-[