News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

you won't believe this!!!

Started by digitalRoost, October 11, 2004, 01:57:08 PM

digitalRoost

This is my race report from Firebird West this weekend. I'm willing to bet this is a first. You'll definitely want to read it. Here's a teaser....

http://www.ballsacracing.com/race_reports/101004_brian.php

Jeff

I am in absolute awe...  

That was incredible...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

tshort

Note to self: add claw hammer to tool kit.  ;D

But seriously, Roost - glad you're ok after that.  Guess the guy you were following "nailed" it a bit too much down the front straight... :o (couldn't help it). :-/ :D :)
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

boo181

WHAT H##L IS A NAIL DOING ON THE TRACK :o! dude that has too hurt, i once put a 1 1/2" stapple in my leg with a stapple gun(accedentaly of coures), and that hurt bad enough.

Roger@Arroyo

MZGirl

:o  That is one of the most freakish things I've heard of happening at the track.  

Ugh.  That angiogram stuff sounds horrible.

Glad it wasn't worse, and that you are doing better!

PJ721

wow...never even THOUGHT of something like that
happening!

glad U R ok...

Paul Castiglia
CCS - #524 - SV650

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Laugh uncontrollably...
And never regret anything that made you smile....

Baltobuell

BIZZARE! Glad you'll be OK but that is one for the "you ain't gonna believe this" list. Oh yeah, and you're a goof for worrying points after that.Another shot of morphine and find my grid position. ;D

Sunny

Holy cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :o  Glad to hear that you are not really damaged by the incident!    

EM JAY

:o  DAAAAAANG!!!!   :o   Dude, glad you made out alright!!  And freakin raced the next day!  Your are hard core man!  
Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake

hisideterry

I think the most amazing thing is that he was racing the next day... what a stud  :o

cstem

I was up announcing in the tower when I heard Race Control say we would be delayed due to the ambulance being tied up for transport.  I asked who we were transporting and they said someone has a nail in their shoulder.  I thought- Who is the idiot with a nail gun in the pits?!  Then when I heard what happened I was awed- Imagine the odds at work here!  To get hit with a nail- and the pointy end to boot.  Years from know this will be some urban 'legend' we will hear about! Glad you are okay Brian- See you next time around.
The voice of the Southwest.