Started by Dawn, October 06, 2004, 09:40:51 AM

Dawn

QuoteBummer...! I dont think I qualify then! LOL

Yes Mark.... You do.

;)

Mark Bernard

QuoteYes Mark.... You do.

;)

Not sure how I feel about that....  :-/  ;)
Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region

Woofentino Pugrossi

You DEFINATELY deserve it. ;D ;D ;D

Only thing I did this year was try to do a tail whip on my F2 in turn 4 after hitting the curbing. :o ;D Then proceeded to fall off the bike.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Mark Bernard

But I was going for the "On the Gas" award... not Mr. Potato Head!
Oh...! I just rembered who won it last year! OMG! Too freaking funny!                                                 
Mark (Bernie) Bernard

Dawn

QuoteBut I was going for the "On the Gas" award... not Mr. Potato Head!
Oh...! I just rembered who won it last year! OMG! Too freaking funny!                                                 

I'm sure he would be more than happy to pass it on to you.....   ;D   ;)

Mark Bernard

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!  ;)
Mark (Bernie) Bernard

dylanfan53

QuoteCan I nominate my favorite torpedo boat commander?
 ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;) ;) ;)
torpedo boat commander...torpedo boat commander...who??...ohh...  ;D
Don Cook
CCS #53

Super_KC124

Quotetorpedo boat commander...torpedo boat commander...who??...ohh...  ;D

Just a racing incident in my book. ;D

dylanfan53

Chris and I were pitted next to each other and had a fun time at Gingerman last weekend.  He was a control rider at the STT weekend.  I believe Jack Beaudry (www.sliderphoto.com) and I have the honor of being the first to tour the new Maison d'Onwiler on wheels.   ;D  

I brought the beer, Chef Chris grilled the polish sausages and a good time was had by all.  :)    
Don Cook
CCS #53

K3 Chris Onwiler

H Man comes up to me at Gingerman, and says, "After Blackhawk, I thought you and Don were going to kill each other.  Now I see you guys jokin' and drinkin' beers together like old friends.  What gives?"
I replied, "That's racing...."
 :)
Ya gotta love happy endings!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

EM JAY

QuoteH Man comes up to me at Gingerman, and says, "After Blackhawk, I thought you and Don were going to kill each other.  Now I see you guys jokin' and drinkin' beers together like old friends.  What gives?"
I replied, "That's racing...."
 :)
Ya gotta love happy endings!
:'(  That's so sweet.... :'(

;D
Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake

H-man

QuoteChris and I were pitted next to each other and had a fun time at Gingerman last weekend.  He was a control rider at the STT weekend.  I believe Jack Beaudry (www.sliderphoto.com) and I have the honor of being the first to tour the new Maison d'Onwiler on wheels.   ;D  

I brought the beer, Chef Chris grilled the polish sausages and a good time was had by all.  :)    

No joke!  It's was just beautiful man:'(..... ;) ;D

I was both very impressed and a wee bit jealous.  I think I wanna have you do the ramming boat thing to me some time Don.

Well... on second thought....  Let's not and just say you did. ;) ;D 8)

H-man
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience."  - John Stuart Mill