GETTIN EXCITED ABOUT THE ROC!

Started by MELK-MAN, October 04, 2004, 04:32:50 PM

MELK-MAN

hopin to "rock" at the ROC..  :D We have been getting blown off the map down here in FL and 2 of the last races had to be canceled. Can't wait till the end of the month! For anyone who has not been to Homestead raceway, it is a fun fun track and a nice facility.
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

ninelives59

yeh I cant wait too,Have not rode since barber!
CCS FLORIDA  #6
9LIVESRACING
PIRELLI TIRES
WWR DESIGNS
EXTREME PHOTO'S

Clay

I can't friggin' wait myself!  I'm getting majorly antsy!  I'm in serious contention for a national championship and gettin' nervous over it all.  I just hope I can learn the track well enough to compete against you Florida guys on your home turf!!!!  

RoadRacer414

Are the entries already closed?
Can a rider sing up at the track the days before?}
What are the requirements for the ROC?
RACING!!!
Because football, baseball, bowling & golf only require ONE BALL

Protein Filled

LA, LA, LA, LA... I CANT HEAR YOU PEOPLE... LA, LA, LA, LA, LA...

I was planning on going until one of my wife's friend decided that she was getting married that same weekend and asked my wife to be her maid of honor. Now the wife expects me to go with her!!!!!  >:( This really sucks since my family, and a lot of my friends, live in Miami, so it would have been a way to kill 2 birds with one stone.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE WHO GET MARRIED ON A RACE WEEKEND!!!

And I would have been on the front row in at least 3 of my races... sigh...

Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

Protein Filled

QuoteAre the entries already closed?
Can a rider sing up at the track the days before?}
What are the requirements for the ROC?

Pre-entries are closed, but...

Yes, you can register at the track as long as the grids are not full.
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

RoadRacer414

How many bikes are allowed on each grid? (Expert classes)
Do you think the girds are going to be full?
what are the odds?
I had coming from a long distance, to the two last races that were cancelled, I don't want to come to my third race and not race.
Do you think it should worht the risk??...race on Homestead with the ROCs, of course is worth it...but besides that...
What do you think guys?
RACING!!!

Protein Filled

At Daytona it's 80 entries. Not 100% sure what the number for Homestead is, but I doubt it will sell out. If I could go, I would, and I am in Minnesota, which is a 25+ hour drive...

RoadRacer414

I am in Guatemala, which is $450.00 away... :-/; I just spend two tickets like those for the last two SUSPENDED races.
Well, I think about it.
Maybe I can call someone next week and ask him hows the grids, but who?

Thanks anyway.
RACING!!!

speedster_1

QuoteI can't friggin' wait myself!  I'm getting majorly antsy!  I'm in serious contention for a national championship and gettin' nervous over it all.  I just hope I can learn the track well enough to compete against you Florida guys on your home turf!!!!  

Gotta get passed me first!  :D  except in the GP class since you won the points in that one....hope your not in front of me on the grid!   ::)

MELK-MAN

QuoteI can't friggin' wait myself!  I'm getting majorly antsy!  I'm in serious contention for a national championship and gettin' nervous over it all.  I just hope I can learn the track well enough to compete against you Florida guys on your home turf!!!!  

No real advantage Clay.. the AM riders you will be competing with have only been there 1 time in Feb. Thats it (unless they were not bumped to EX last year...). They don't do track days there or anything..
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

Clay

Hopefully it will work out that way Melk!!!!  But one weekend on the track is still alot more than what I've got so far.  

Donald, I KNOW we'll be battling!  I can't wait too.  Hehe.  I've got a new clutch set on the way, so now more crappy launches!!!!  ;D