News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Who Won Regional Championships?

Started by throttle, September 30, 2004, 03:06:21 PM

throttle

Who Won Championships in their regions and class?

Clay

Well, I can only speak for myself and Donald in the SE region.  I took the Unlimited AM GP, Donald took the Am GTO and the Am Unlimited SS by one point!  :P  That's if you care about us amateurs.  ;D

MELK-MAN

Did'nt know the season was over??
Throttle, i see ya have WAM in your sig. When are William and Mary heading to Homestead? Is he doing the FUSA races?
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

quicktoy

I got the Southeast Expert Heavyweight Supersport, Heavyweight Superbike and Unlimited Grand Prix championships.  My team mate Steve Vento got the Expert Middleweight Superstport, Middleweight superbike and Middleweight Grand prix championships as well as The Roebling road track championship
My return as an Amateur

ScubaSteve

Us Florida guys are finished yet are last round isnt till december but i am leading all the Ex lightweight classes.
Steve

CCS FL

brian213

Pacific and Southwest aren't done yet...but, I am betting I win 125GP in both.  It'd be hard not to.   :(

-Brian

Mark Bernard

MW still has one more round to go. Gingerman...
Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region

unlss29

I won the SE Unl Supersport championship and came close in MA region.

throttle

Greg, I am not real sure about William going to Homestead. He has been real focused on FUSA and AMA races.

ScubaSteve

Then he will be at Homestead since its a formula usa round!!
Steve

CCS FL

porky

old trashy trucking porky won the ma and the se twins championship on a junkyard dog, almost won the se unlimited gp but some pesky young no-it-all slowtoy had to take it away from the ol man, so i ended up second or first loser . but there is next year, by the way quicktoy you missed my dance in turn one when i won the race lol, anyway, shoot me an email at sawy2103@bellsouth.net when you can , question about bodywork.. later yall ;D 8) :D

Scotty Ryan

I was leading amature Light Weight superbike,Lightweight GP and GT Lights in the midwest region untill the last blackhawk round when saturday morning in practice I ran into a kink covered with oil and broke my ankle. So I missed all the points that weekend along with the double points at Gingerman I will miss. So if I get lucky I might still pull off the LW SBK championship, THink I was leading that by like 160 points or so.
"MMMM - Fork Oil For Breakfast"

61 or 61 X - Which will it be??

quicktoy

Sawyer//bro..i think i got the championsip from you by like 6 points..i went into the race thinking i didnt have a chance cause of trey, but when he crashed..i figured all i had to do was finish within 5 or so positions of you..somehow i did it.  awesome racing though bro

Scott
My return as an Amateur

porky

;Dyeah i guess you really can't go through the bottom of the hogpen at 412mph unless you're on a factory bike, either way around it was a blast, cann't wait till next year!! 8) 8)

Ryan125

I won MA region expert- mwss, mwsb, mwgp, GTU, and hwsb. clean sweep, won all classes I entered!

hooter31

porky,that junkyard dog you refer to cost more than my house ;Dit's still pretty cool that us old guys can still go out and mix it up...r u going to homested?

porky

hey dude good to hear from ya, Naw ani't gonna make homestead, wife says I gotta go back to work, something about a truck payment, but i'll save up and be at daytona in spring, good luck at homestead!!!!!!! ;D ;)

gpracer171

Super_KC124

I won the Great Plains LWF40 class and then took a nap. :)

R1KILLER

i'm not for sure, but i believe i won am se mwss, mwsb, mwgp, am ma mwss, and possibly se am overall.  i'm looking forward to playing in "porky's house" next year.  i saw the dance!! :o  big twins are awesome.

duzzi413

The BGV Racing team took championships in Am ULWSB in both the SE and MA regions and EX ULWSB in the SE, took third I think in MA.