News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Stumpy's Famous

Started by cornercamping, September 30, 2004, 06:30:01 AM

cornercamping

Can I have an autograph now before you become famous  ;D

To quote Road Racing World:  "A Man Named Stumpy, A Honda, And A Regional Title... "

http://venus.13x.com/roadracingworld/

Jeff

THAT is cool Stumpy!  Two thumbs WAY up!
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

EM JAY

Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake

boo181

FREAKIN' SWEET! way to go stumpy.

Mark Bernard

Nice... very nice! Way to go Greg!
Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region

stumpy

Thanks Guys! Very excited about OUR acomplishments this year, I feel like this season has been going for 3 years. When I first started the season my goal was a top ten plate, then after half the season I felt that a top three was possible, Now  a #1 plate...  It's still hard to believe. One more race and the season is wrapped up, gonna be a long winter. See you guys soon!  Dan I'll trade you straight up for an autogragh ;)

Livin' the dream  8).
Stumpy
Greg "Stumpy" Steltenpohl
www.teamstumpyracing.com

ekraft84

QuoteThanks Guys! Very excited about OUR acomplishments this year, I feel like this season has been going for 3 years.
Stumpy

9 races a weekend will do that to you.

;)
Eddie Kraft - #48
Witchkraft Racing
Honda East Racing - Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Aprilia

dylanfan53

Cueing Dire Straits:

Here comes Stumpy and his shiny red Honda
Be-Bop-A-Lula, Heather, What you Say
Here comes Stumpy singing I Gotta Pit crew
Down at the racetrack trying to make it pay
He got the action, he got the motion
Oh Yeah the boy can play
Dedication, devotion
Turning all the fun into a Number One Plate...

;D ;D ;D
Don Cook
CCS #53

cornercamping

So what's next Stumpy  ???  AMA ?  MotoGP ?  WSBK ?  Female Mud Wrestling?

;D

I can't believe a northerner pulled it off  :o ;D

:P

I think you should race MotoGP as a wildcard. :)  Chances are you'll atleast be infront of Biaggi at a majority of the rounds  ;D  Probably Roberts too

;D

StumpysWife

Don, that's hilarious!!!

I can't get the tune until "He got the action.."  I'll have to find it online so I can sing it to him.  He'll love that!

That will go down as one of our race songs.  You guys probably don't know how many songs 50 Cent wrote about racing as we have discovered on our long road trips.   ;D (For example:  I've been patiently waiting for a track to explode on, you can stunt if you want but your @ss will get rolled on, if you thinkin' I'ma f@#$in fall off you're so wrong...)

We never get bored on our trips!   ;D ;D

As for the nine races, Stumpy keeps talking about how he's looking forward to racing less races next year and watching more, pshhh, yeah right!  I always ask him, "Which races do you think you'll sit out of and watch?" I'll believe it when I see it.

Heather  ;)

Protein Filled

QuoteSo what's next Stumpy  ???  AMA ?  MotoGP ?  WSBK ?  Female Mud Wrestling?
 ;D

The latest rumor I heard was that Stumpy was giving up on motorcycle racing and going to race Rally cars or Formula one. Oh, wait... maybe that was some other number 1 plated guy. Stumpy is going bicycle racing, don't you know?
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

cornercamping

QuoteStumpy is going bicycle racing, don't you know?

???  Team Stumpy 2005  ???  Hmmm...  Sponsored by Trek :)

;D  :-*