News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

stolen

Started by thegoshow2002, September 28, 2004, 11:59:52 AM

Lowe119

What kind of gun do you need?

251am

I'm with Lowe. Go with a Glock 20- the 10mm. www.gunbroker.com  Sorry to hear that man. Post some pics-my parents in Tucson would watch out for ya. What kind/year/color was the truck?

digitalRoost

QuoteHey, Brian

What good is it to have an alarm on your garage when you keep your bike in my garage?
Well, that wasn't the original plan. Notice how I keep telling you to get a security system put in place?!! I have the hookups on security monitoring through my uncle's security company.

thegoshow2002

I would love a firearm, but I am not a U.S citizen. So they won't let me have one  >:(

The truck is a silver 03 Dakota with Michigan tags.

Lowe119

Are race bikes covered under home owners insurance?

digitalRoost

QuoteAre race bikes covered under home owners insurance?
you smokin something??? That would require insurance to actually care.

Protein Filled

QuoteAre race bikes covered under home owners insurance?

When I asked my insurance agent (Farmers Insurance), he mentioned that whenever it's a vehicle with a title, that it requires it's own policy... They wouldn't write me a policy for my racebikes though unless I had a "current" license plate, even though all I wanted was theft coverage. I have coverage on my trailer, but it won't cover the bikes, even if they are being transported inside the trailer and I get into an accident or they get stolen...
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

Lowe119

My $4,500, $1,500, and $300 mountain bikes are covered under my home owners insurance. So are you saying we have to "un-title" the race bike to cover it in your home policy?

Protein Filled

Oops, I should have said a vehicle with a motor. No, it does not matter if they are not titled. They wouldn't even insure my dirt bike  :-/
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

RAY_HYMER

Anthony, do you have a phone number?  I may have seen your bike yesterday in an apartment complex off of 19th ave north of Thunderbird.

Ray Hymer
480-244-2589

digitalRoost

RAY_HYMER

SWEET!!  Anthony has recovered his bike!!