News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

New Banquet Questions

Started by TiffineyIngram, October 22, 2002, 01:18:58 PM

TiffineyIngram

Hi guys!  Daytona was awesome, I hope everyone had a great time, and for those of you who couldn't make it, I hope to see you there next year!  Now that we're home and everything is calming down, my main focus is to make your regional banquets everything you want them to be.  On the other thread I got a lot of feedback and thought a lot about what changes (if any) we could make to the banquets of past years.  Here is what I'm thinking...
We'll do the same hotel-banquet room as we have in previous years, but with a twist.  Rather than the typical sit-down dinner, we'll have elegant hors d'oeurves and cocktails.  I'm going to get a great deal on rooms so you guys can stay at the hotel if you want at your own cost (hey Rhiannon, this means you can have all the "fun" you want!!  ;D).  I was wondering, though, what if we can find somebody who knows a DJ who'll cut us a great deal?  Anybody interested in that at all?  I'm not saying that we're going to do that or that it's even a possibility, just an idea.  Please give me feedback!   :-*

roadracer797

Tiffiney
It doesn't matter what you really do because it will be great no matter what.
Oh by the way somebody will complain, you can't please everybody.
It's nice that you want our suggestions and everything but in the end it is up to you.
The date is very good idea and we get together no matter where it's held so we can have fun talking about this past year and the up and coming year so who cares as long as we can get togther.
Craig

spyderchick

Tiffany,
           thanks for thinking everything through. I'm sure everything is going to be great. I should have kept my mouth shut 'cuz I'm know I'm gonna have to come up with another original "Rhiannon" outfit as she'll be accepting an award and all. Tiffany, you could try calling some area clubs for DJ action, although on a weekend, I'm not sure what will be available.See you all there.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

TreyBone

Hey Tiffany, congrats on the proposal :D Maybe you should start a new topic for each regions suggestions. With reading all the replies, it's hard to tell which regions is talking about what.  Just a thought.

wera331

when is this going to be happening?