News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

If You Were Wondering.....

Started by stephenr928, September 25, 2004, 01:10:53 PM

cb186

QuoteChad!
2 Things:
-My bike could ALWAYS use your loving touch......
-Sheryl read your post & said, "Hey, doesn't Chad have a full time job?!   Hmmm, he sounds tempting....."

(Please keep your loving touch to my F2 only.)

And Mr.Lang,
I tried to tell the missus that my splint will cost $33,000...And she was falling for it until she read your post.  Her comment was, "Hey, how can a fractured thumb cost as much as Dwayne's punctured lung?!"
There goes my plan to race a Kawi 600rr next year....

i'll trade ya labor on the F2 for the wife. And yes, I work for a living. i know she like tattoo's, does she like piercings? :)

so are you going to step up to a bike with adjustable forks for next year or are ya going to keep the f'er for an excuse?
and , just what happened last weekend to cause your wife to have to pay all those medical bills?
2004 R6
cra #186
wera #186
superbikers2 #186
ccs #184
www.314racing.com, Hot Kitty's Pu$$ycat Lounge and Photo

Super Dave

QuoteShame to get that helicopter tour and not even remember it.

LOL, isn't that the truth.

Good to hear that you're ok!
 ;D
Super Dave

stephenr928

Chad,
My crash was due to a fellow loosing control, driving off the inside of turn #2, then hitting me on the far side of the turn.  Or so I've been told. Seriously, I don't remember anything, except he was very apologetic on Sunday!  (Don was right.....I'd have liked to at least remember the helo flight!)
May I also add that my marriage used to be great, until she realized that most guys have jobs & can support their racing habit.  (Damn that Dwayne, he makes me look bad everywhere.)  Now she just nags me about getting a job.......And all guys who "work" look good to her.
Thankfully your various piercings scare her!

Dave,
Thanks for the well wishes.

Chad,
In closing, the stock F2 is going nowhere......Real racers ride bikes which use "preload only" adjustable forks.  Front suspension adjustability is limited to fluid changes & kind language.  (Rebound & Compression dampening is for sissies!)

Spelling "Compression" made my head hurt.....I need another nap.
Steve
MA  #92
cbr 600 F2
(My Heart Still Remains in the Great Plains)

Photo_Chick

QuoteI just got the bill for last Fridays ambulance ride (Helicopter trip), from Turn 2 (BHF) to Rockford Memorial Hospital:
-Conventional Air, one way..............$4990.00
-Mileage, (13).................................$923.00

-Total...........................................$5913.00

(Man, I hope my insurance covers this!)
steve

Man that was light.  My husbands was $9,800!  And then the insurance didn't want to cover it because they said the helicopter company wasn't in our "network."    Unbelievable!  They finally paid but we had to really fight for it.

Chuck

Just glad you are ok Stevo!  You get the Championship, and the nicest guy in the paddock award (again).  Not a bad year.

roadracer797

Hey Steve
You are so right I would have never hit you in practice only in a race. Glad to hear you are ok once again to end the year. Maybe you should stop racing after mid year.
Craig