15 Year Olds on 600s

Started by J-Janisch, October 21, 2002, 03:35:18 PM

J-Janisch

Well, I'd like to say thank you to everyone who wrote in, I liked all of the input.
  CCS won't change the rule, thats ok, we're probably going to run WERA in the beginning of the year.  Or at least untill I turn 16.
  If anyone else would like to say anything on this topic just e-mail me, shorty32jaj@hotmail.com.  ;D

EX#996

Quote  we're probably going to run WERA in the beginning of the year.  Or at least untill I turn 16.  ;D

Alright!!!!

Paul moved up another position   ;D

Just teasing Jesse.  

Good luck!

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

J-Janisch

I'll still be at the CCS races.  But only on an sv, unfortunately.  :'( haha
-Jesse-

TZDeSioux

QuoteAlright!!!!

Paul moved up another position   ;D

Just teasing Jesse.  

Good luck!

Dawn   :)

yeah right behind me! 65x10=650 :D

EX#996

QuoteI'll still be at the CCS races.  But only on an sv, unfortunately.  :'( haha
-Jesse-

Shucks!!!!

Oh well - See you at the races.

Dawn   ;)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

fourandsix

QuoteSuper Dave,

Do you have any winter training tips?  Any dirt riding exercises for riding now, and during our season that will enhance the average road racer's skills?  I want to do something before your first riding school.  The team and I plan on going to Daytona for the first race of the season and we all want to do well.

Sean

Use the tried and true Larry Denning Workout! Sleep late get up and sit in recliner , then play video games while consuming large quantities of Dr Pepper. He has used this training regimen the last few years.

J-Janisch

haha nice training tips Jim.  I think I'll stay to the regular, sleep till 10:00; then go ice riding ALL DAY LONG!!!
Oh yah Dawn - CCS is going to make me an Expert

oh344ccs

Hey, Jesse did you contact RRW? (young guns)  I got to see you ride at Gingerman this year, it would be a shame if you didn't cause I think early exposure will be harder to get then anything.  It's too bad CCS won't let you race a 600, Will you be running EX in WERA?  Without a full season under your belt they may let you run AM?

J-Janisch

Yah I did send in for the entry form for young guns.  I will be an Expert in WERA next year.  I probably shouldn't stay amatuer anyways, I need the experiance with the faster guys.