News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Send Tigerblade Well Wishes via a Poster

Started by SliderPhoto, September 21, 2004, 07:10:07 AM

SliderPhoto

If you hadn't heard, TB wrecked at Blackhawk Farms this past weekend: Link

I want to make Kris a poster from this past weekend and I'd like to include everyone's well wishes. Hopefully that will raise his spritis while he's sitting in the hospital.

Since I can't pass the poster around for everyone to sign I'll add your note electronically. You can do one of the following:

1) Post here and I'll add it to the poster with a handwriting font.

2) Write your note and send it to me electronically via e-mail: jackb@sliderphoto.com Please keep the attachment under 1MB. Thanks.

3) If you can't do one of the above, fax your note to me and I'll scan it in. E-mail me to get my home fax number: jackb@sliderphoto.com.

I want to get this done ASAP so the cut off to have your message included is Wednesday 10 PM Central Time.

Dawn

Thanks Jack...  Once again, you're the best.

Kris,

Heal up quick!  

Your friend,

Paul, Dawn & Renee Buxton

TZDeSioux

Kris... here's hoping for a quick and painless recovery. Heal up fast brother so we can chill and get drunk like we talked about. You're in my thoughts but not in a gay like way.

Jeff

"Heal quick Kris! We're all pulling for you.

-Jeff Kufalk #42"
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Chuck

Get well soon Kris.  Didn't see you much last weekend, guess that's why.  Here's to a speedy recovery.

diesel748

Hope to see you soon and I wish you a full and speedy recovery!

Tobias # 60 (diesel)

smoke

SliderPhoto

Remember to include a signature of some type. I know Kris from at least three message boards, so maybe include your CCS number or something.

AmbeRR

Jack, that is really cool of you to do that. I'm sure he'll really appreciate it and everyone's get well wishes.

Please add one for me:

Kraig,

Now our little email group has a new verb. What were you thinking, giving people like Pete and Adam more ammunition?!

Don't ever Kraig it again, or we'll have to kick you out of the inner circle.    ;)

Love,

Amber and Paul

team139

get well soon kris  have a quick recovery  
team 139
jason
jeff

gpracer171

Our thoughts are with you and your family. We wish you a speedy recovery.

Mike and Chuck
MC Racing

Protein Filled

Hi Kris,

Sorry to hear about your crash. Hope everything turns out OK. Wishing you well!

Edgar Dorn
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!