News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Attention CCS: VIR Schedule

Started by bfkidd, August 26, 2004, 10:29:56 AM

RADRB8

QuoteWe are all in the same boat. I have 12 & 13 back to back.
Who's is shape  ;D I'm just skiny :P

hahahahaha you need to be on your "A" game for those two races... ;D Wear that nice "TARGET" for me would ya... ;D I expect you to step it up a bit this time... ;)
Tactical Racing
ASRA #93
CCS # 93
TPM Coach #93
Never Underestimate the Old Guys...

2006 R6

Clay

QuoteTry Roebling in July 100 degrees + 100% humidity. ;D

NO FRIGGIN' KIDDIN'!!!  100 degrees with 20% humidity is nuttin' like 100 with an honest 95% humidity!!!!  

smoke

Quotehahahahaha you need to be on your "A" game for those two races... ;D Wear that nice "TARGET" for me would ya... ;D I expect you to step it up a bit this time... ;)

I'll have to wear the target   :o..... VIR and I do not like each other. This will be my first time back there since I crashed last year three times in one weekend. Yep its mental I need that last race to be on the main track at summit.

davegsxrold929r

3 times., uggg   :)

and you do not need any stinkin scummit point., VIR is far nicer..... lol

barber was good !!!!   hmm

RADRB8

QuoteI'll have to wear the target   :o..... VIR and I do not like each other. This will be my first time back there since I crashed last year three times in one weekend. Yep its mental I need that last race to be on the main track at summit.

You need not let VIR get the best of you...You are better than that... just block it out and concentrate on your marks and throw out the grapling hook and try to stick with someone that is just slightly faster than you ...Remember, If they can do it SO CAN YOU... ;D  You don't have to stay on their azz, just keep them within reach...Just be confident in your equipment... ;)That is not a track that you need to have fear about...It is Waaaaaaay toooo Much fun for that... ;D ;D ;D

Barber is way more technical and you did fine there... ;D
Tactical Racing
ASRA #93
CCS # 93
TPM Coach #93
Never Underestimate the Old Guys...

2006 R6