WHEELIES

Started by Speedballer347, October 12, 2002, 02:39:32 PM

Speedballer347

Since they are really starting to crack down hard on wheelies on the cool-down lap...how about some wheelie caction at the end of each sundays event?

Everybody who wanted to wheelie could buck up a few dollars to keep CSS happy, and the racers who want, could bust out wheelies for a few minutes....any one else?
I know by the end of the weekend, I am dying to do a couple standups

Just a thought
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

Decreasing_Dave

nfcracin

Speedballer347,
 you looking to crack another frame ??? :o :o :o

DanO966

GAME F'N ON
HELLS YEAH.

I'm in !!! ;D ;D
DanO CCS/WERA/AMA/ASRA #966
Convergence Technologies/MD Racing
'12 Yamaha R6
'11 Yamaha R6

TZDeSioux

I'm in too! but someone gotta teach me how to do wheelies.

Speedballer347

That's what I'm talking about :D
I think it would be a blast!!!!!

A lot of us racers can wheelie too, why not give us a place to legally do it for a few minutes?  CCS?
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

RailingZX6

This would be cool.  I'd love to see all of you muff wheelies.  Very Few (and I mean just a few) of you racers can wheelie.  LMFAO!!  I'll be a sight.  I've seen the cool down lap ....and I hear a lot of clutch and see a lot of wiffed wheelies.  Maybe if you changed it to worst wheelie contest???haha J/K!  I think it'll be a good idea.  Next year I'm gonna start racing so if I can make it through a race to the wheelie contest I'll try?? lol
I hope CCS adds this it'll be a blast!!

Speedballer347

QuoteI'd love to see all of you muff wheelies.  Very Few (and I mean just a few) of you racers can wheelie.  LMFAO!!  I'll be a sight.  I've seen the cool down lap ....and I hear a lot of clutch and see a lot of wiffed wheelies.  Maybe if you changed it to worst wheelie contest???
Most can't, but some of us racers can ;D
This is how me and my boyz roll ;)

harb990

Speed

I can tell you who that is by the leathers, we'll leave the names out, but nice pic - what else do you have from that day???

Harb

Speedballer347

QuoteI can tell you who that is by the leathers, we'll leave the names out,
You can say his name...I don't think any racer is gonna mess w/ a 230lb bodybuilder about pulling wheelies on the street.  Especially one that is in the front pack on the track.

Yeah man, I got all kinds of cool footage...Keep practicing your wheelies, and maybe I'll get some footage of you ;)

We need to get CCS to let do some wheelie, so we can bust out a couple moves at the end of the day  ;D

Dawn

QuoteYou can say his name...I don't think any racer is gonna mess w/ a 230lb bodybuilder about pulling wheelies on the street.  Especially one that is in the front pack on the track.

I'd tell him....  but I doubt if it would do any good.  

Dawn   ;)

Gixxer124

QuoteMost can't, but some of us racers can ;D
This is how me and my boyz roll ;)

What, no fur pants? I'm really dissapointed Eric. ;D