News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Racer ripping off racers ! Help

Started by cardzilla, August 19, 2004, 02:42:05 AM

cardzilla

I always have felt that racers have a sort of brotherhood and theft and fraud were generally non-existant.  Now maybe I'm wrong, but that has always been my feeling and my experience.  That changed recently when I was ripped off by someone and I'm looking for a little help.
   Here's a brief rundown.  A few weeks ago there was a race bike for sale on Ebay, a cbr 600rr with an arata exhaust and a few other nice pieces, with a yellow #128 on it.  I'm sure anyone who races a 600rr and scans Ebay for parts saw it.  I actually considered bidding but passed.  I did, however, contact the same individual through the 600rr.net forum to purchase his arata pipe.  Well, so did three other people and none of us received it.  I am also pretty sure this guy defrauded the winner of the bike auction too.  Now I don't want to say that it was definitely am #128 from the N.Y. area, but that is where I'm starting, so any information about a yellow #128 plate that races from the N.Y / N.J. area (not sure if it is WERA or CCS) would be greatly appreciated (black 600rr).  If you are that guy, stand up and clear your name !  One of the victims posted his name as Alson Goow Jr., but that sounds fake and I couldn't find it anywhere else.  Thanks to all in advance for any help.
Larry Dodson
CCS # 22
2004 Yamaha R1 Superbike

Woofentino Pugrossi

Also he probably snagged the pic from some guys website.

The name Alson Goow comes up as a Paterson NJ city councilman on Google.

600RR.nets admin should be able to get this guys IP (assuming he's not using AOL) and should be able to find out what ISP he's using.

BTW a little digging on 600rr.net has some guy saying the package was shipped from a NJ storage unit under the name Jonathan Cummins.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Jeff

Feel free to post this info on www.cbr600rr.com/forum

If the dude is defrauding people on .net, he'll be on .com soon (if not already).  Email me his user name and I'll work with the admins at .net to compare IPs to see if he is on my site as well...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Johnny B

http://216.239.41.104/search?q=cache:_FkJTJhqbkIJ:www.lrrsracing.com/2004/results07101104/SUN3.pdf+Aslon+Goow&hl=en&lr=lang_en
All traffic entering or leaving the track must go through me. I'll be watching this weekend.
Johnny B. (the other one) ®
Butler's Rest Home - "No Vacancy"
http://resthome.50megs.com

bigtuna

that is his name.  He is listed in the race results page on www.lrrsracing.com (Loudon RoadRacing Series)

The guy he burned is Aaron Clarke, 2000 Aprilia Cup Champion.....Clarkie has made a few calls and now knows where this ass stores his bike, I was able to track down a few guys that know him personally and we even spoke with his friend/mechanic.....

he is a scumbag.

Here is a post from (600rr.net) a friend of mine. he bought an arata full system for his bike from this ass clown. when Clarkie got the package he found the guy sent him a bag of cement mix. Paypal said he got a package and he should sort out with the seller....

Clarkie
Knee Dragger

does anyone know Alson Goow Jr?

does anyone know Alson Goow Jr from Paterson, NJ. b his screen name was ccs128 among others.

he is involved in fraud and has ripped off 4 members of this board, his CCS racing number is #128 and he is an amature using yellow plates. here are some photos of his bike.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2485475834&category=49999

any help in catching this guy would be apreciated, all information can be kept private if you wish.

thanks

Aaron Clark
2000 Aprilia Cup Champion
www.clarkiemotoworks.com

bigtuna

he posted on 600rr.net as CCS128

you can find a ton of posts in the Items For sale section

QuoteFeel free to post this info on www.cbr600rr.com/forum

If the dude is defrauding people on .net, he'll be on .com soon (if not already).  Email me his user name and I'll work with the admins at .net to compare IPs to see if he is on my site as well...

davegsxrold929r

sounds like this joker will be busted soon ... lol....

i see them at all the tracks i go to.... so will let someone know...

i am sure they will be at VIR sept !!  

cardzilla

Thanks for all your help, everyone.  I think it is looking pretty clear that this guy will be busted and hopefully our money will be returned.  I know clarkie is pissed as I have corresponded with him directly on 600rr.net.  If all of these things are true this guy is incredibly stupid.  Do these jokers ever think of these things before they act?  I'm still not sure if this guy's first name is aslon or alson, if anyone could clear that up it would help.  Either way this guy needs to NEVER see the inside of a race track again, people like this ruin what is a very honorable sport.  If he's willing to do this to you off the track, what is he willing to do ON the track?  Makes you wonder...
Larry Dodson
CCS # 22
2004 Yamaha R1 Superbike

Tgixxer

Heya,

This is TGixxer (admin from 600rr.net).

I have given Big Tuna the email address that he registered with on rr.net, unfortunately, this DICK used aol for all of his postings, so no IP addy.

Let me know if i can help any other way. ;D

cstem

I sugest that if he shows at a race, let the Race Director know, get your evidence (reciepts etcetera) call the cops to the track and have a report filed.  If you have enough there a detective may pick it up.  Also, I am not sure as I am neither a cop or crook, but this may be a Federal offense as it is wire fraud.  Hope you get this joker- if you don't someone else will- Karma drives a cement truck.
The voice of the Southwest.

aslon_goow_jr

I am Aslon Goow Jr.      

I am responding to Arron Clark and to Big Tuna & everyone on this web site who has stated I scammed 4 members from 600rr.net

MY NAME IS ASLON GOOW JR.!!!!

Where the hell do you get off saying I scammed you? I was shown this discussion about me threw friends of mine and I did not scam anyone!

I read also that Arron Clark sent money thre paypal and received a bag of cement. Who did you send your money to paypal???? It was not me!! I do not have a paypal account!!!! When you send a person money threw paypal it shows you the name of the person who received the payment.Scan and post that document!! It's not my name!!!

I do see that the pictures were used to scam Arron clark is pictures of my motorcycle though!!!! I sold my motorcycle's complete! Did not part them out!!!! I sold them.

Is'nt it possible that someone easily copied my pictures of a web site and used them here???????

Let me make this clear to everyone here. Arron Clark you made a serious acusaition by accusing me of ripping you off with absolutly no proof!!!!!!

I already contacted my attorney and printed every chat about me. I seriosuly think you should see who exactly you sent your money to. Because it was not me!!! I will be contacting the adminstartor's as well!!!

Jeff

QuoteMY NAME IS ASLON GOOW JR.!!!!

Where the hell do you get off saying I scammed you? I was shown this discussion about me threw friends of mine and I did not scam anyone!

Aslon.  I understand you're upset, but let's think for a second about what you're saying...

NOBODY is saying YOU are the thief...  In fact, I'll quote:

One of the victims posted his name as Alson Goow Jr., but that sounds fake and I couldn't find it anywhere else.

Congratulations on wasting your money retaining a lawyer.  
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest