New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Who was taking pictures @ VIR?

Started by kentlars, October 10, 2002, 06:22:32 PM

kentlars

Anybody know how to contact them.  thank you
Kent

Frank_Angel

That was Bambi Provenzano working for Branam's Photography of Danville, VA. She took awesome shots all weekend long.

mrsprov99@cs.com for Bambi

(434) 685-2710 for Branam's

www.action-fotos.com

GregR6

it was my first weekend...and I only had 4 races on Sunday (Sat school) but I contacted them and only had 5 pics! Damn :-/ And they want $40 for those 5 pics?!

bfkidd

I emailed them a while ago asking if they had any shots of me for the Lockhart Phillips catalog. They said they had a ton and would sell me a cd for $80. So, I asked for some sample images to see if it would be worth the money or not. They never answered. I never bought. I am not paying that much without having any idea what I am getting.

prov431

Just to let y'all know, in my opinion, it's best to view and purchase your pictures while still at the track. There is much less hassle trying to view your pictures, get in contact with Bob and make decisions.
Bob travels a recdiculus amount of miles every week and is sometimes very hard to contact. He was not at VIR this past weekend, but my wife and his son were. I know they both worked hard to provide you all with great shots. I know for a fact that my wife will go out of her way to photograph anyone that requests it...it's not easy to get 30 pictures of every single rider at a double region event!
See y'all next season. :)

kentlars

Thank you everyone!
Have a great and safe winter!
Kent