News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Congratulate me on a crashless first racing year

Started by TZDeSioux, October 10, 2002, 08:29:09 AM

sportbikepete

;D me too! I did do a little dirt tracking though.

TZDeSioux

Quote;D me too! I did do a little dirt tracking though.
Me too! I did some gravel tracking at Road America in turn 5 and did some dirt tracking at blackhawk farms in Ike's Corner (turn 3a?)  ;D

dave333

am125ike

it's a good thing your fatt arse didnt fall !!!  yo big out o shape torso couldnt handle a freakin fall !!!  i wonder how those pyunie lil baby tweetie bird leggs held up all that exxess baggage  :-X did i write that ???  you got alot of nerve posting some crashless crap!!! thats why you (Tee Zee Dee Sooowie) didnt beat up on that frikin jon guy, he pushed it, (like a REAL man) you're pathetic, youre weak, youre nothing but a big, fat, porrrky keg  :-/ .... wait, that was from another commercial  :D..... uhh where was i ??? ...... oh, .....its also good that you didnt land yo big baby huey butt on tha racing surface, could you imagine the crack, and possible track closing gash you'd hv left, shhhheeees, I'LL congradulate you !!!  heck yeah, i think youre fairly cool, and i'd hv hated for you to have been ousted just for a small little coinkie dinkie of a mistake on your part, like they did me for that one little oil spill thing (you believe that?, they ALL hated me for that, but like ytak, i woke up the next day and pushed it, got on da po de ummmmmm mmmmm) ;D .....
you know what i just realized, you want us to worship you, cuz you didnt have to buy anymore paint! how lousy of you.  i can hear your thoughts!!!
         "ohhh, i was careful, not like you lower intelligence idiots, (you dummies) pushin it around the track as if there is actualy something to gain, im not passin this so-in-so and riskin a scratch on my leathers, you see this paint? sh!t, im no fool, i can wait! my time will come, im calm, cool! im not riskin falling, i already have a hard enough time trying to get out of bed in the morning, and thats without pain or anyone watching the sheer struggle that i have lifting allll this mass off the mattress, no way, they wont be witnessing me needin all that help just to get up from the ground (shoot, if they only knew, thats why i dont have a girl friend, she'd probably end up seein me in the mornin) im not falling!!! ooh, ooh, here comes a turn, i better slow down. seems like they'd know my motto by now... brake early, and brake often"
 ::) ;D

phew, the bad thing, brian, is that i have more  ;D ;D ;D ;D
anyway, wish i had that same claim!!!

my ankle and knee still hurt from april's road-a :'(

CONGRADULATIONS !!!

come on, hit me back, im ready.  and leave carlos, barros and rossi out of it  8)

r6_philly

congratulations!!! That was my goal as well, until the very last afternoon, where I decided to "give it all" to keep up with the winner of almost every race that afternoon and lowsided in turn 1. I was doing about 2 seconds faster though :)

2 races too short. But I had no bruises, no broken bodywork or controls. All I needed to do to get back on the track was dust off the bike and, more so, me :D

It was a fun year of racing, looking for a better year next year!

Speedballer347

I only fell once, but it wasn't my fault ;D ..honest  ;)
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

TZDeSioux

Quoteit's a good thing your fatt arse didnt fall !!!  yo big out o shape torso couldnt handle a freakin fall !!!  i wonder how those pyunie lil baby tweetie bird leggs held up all that exxess baggage  :-X did i write that ???  you got alot of nerve posting some crashless crap!!! thats why you (Tee Zee Dee Sooowie) didnt beat up on that frikin jon guy, he pushed it, (like a REAL man) you're pathetic, youre weak, youre nothing but a big, fat, porrrky keg  :-/ .... wait, that was from another commercial  :D..... uhh where was i ??? ...... oh, .....its also good that you didnt land yo big baby huey butt on tha racing surface, could you imagine the crack, and possible track closing gash you'd hv left, shhhheeees, I'LL congradulate you !!!  heck yeah, i think youre fairly cool, and i'd hv hated for you to have been ousted just for a small little coinkie dinkie of a mistake on your part, like they did me for that one little oil spill thing (you believe that?, they ALL hated me for that, but like ytak, i woke up the next day and pushed it, got on da po de ummmmmm mmmmm) ;D .....
you know what i just realized, you want us to worship you, cuz you didnt have to buy anymore paint! how lousy of you.  i can hear your thoughts!!!
         "ohhh, i was careful, not like you lower intelligence idiots, (you dummies) pushin it around the track as if there is actualy something to gain, im not passin this so-in-so and riskin a scratch on my leathers, you see this paint? sh!t, im no fool, i can wait! my time will come, im calm, cool! im not riskin falling, i already have a hard enough time trying to get out of bed in the morning, and thats without pain or anyone watching the sheer struggle that i have lifting allll this mass off the mattress, no way, they wont be witnessing me needin all that help just to get up from the ground (shoot, if they only knew, thats why i dont have a girl friend, she'd probably end up seein me in the mornin) im not falling!!! ooh, ooh, here comes a turn, i better slow down. seems like they'd know my motto by now... brake early, and brake often"
 ::) ;D

phew, the bad thing, brian, is that i have more  ;D ;D ;D ;D
anyway, wish i had that same claim!!!

my ankle and knee still hurt from april's road-a :'(

CONGRADULATIONS !!!

come on, hit me back, im ready.  and leave carlos, barros and rossi out of it  8)

GOOD LORD! Thats just mean man! My feelings are hurt!  :'( :'( :'( :'(
Anyway...  I'm a firm believer in the fact that I'm not going fast enough to crash and it's not from lack of trying either. I do put in alot of half assed effort to go faster at any given track.. but if it's not right.. it's just not right. I can't think of any reason for me to go ball up my bike and get hurt and miss work and cause problems at home. If I get in the habit of getting hurt.. the wife might not be so agreeable with me spending a chunk of our income on my hobby.

And where the hell did you get that quote from? Did I reallly say that while intoxicated?  ??? But you're right.. I do need to stop braking so hard.. parking it in the corners and using the monstrous torque and horsepower of my 249cc twostroke v twin motor to rocket out of the corners. ::) Perhaps next year.. I can learn to use less brakes and more cornering speed! But then again I might fall down and get hurt!  :( So I think I'll do the sensible thing and be content with running 32's at blackhawk and watch the REAL MEN ride over their heads.  ;D Ike.. always remember... pushing when there is nothing to push can be an exercise in futility. Weren't you the one who told me about "patience and confidence"? I live by that at the track. I'll be patiently waiting mid pack somewhere.. and one day... I'll zap ya!  ;)

By the way.. Carlos just called and he told me that I don't look like Baby Huey and that my legs are not tweetie bird legs.. they are quite proportioned to my out of shape torso! So there!  >:(
Oh and I guess you didn't realize the irony of this post. How bad would I have to have done this season that the only congrats I get is for not crashing? ??? But thats okay.. I still like you Ike! Any frend of Lawrence is a friend of mine!  ;D

am125ike

QuoteGOOD LORD! Thats just mean man! My feelings are hurt!  :'( :'( :'( :'(
Anyway...  I'm a firm believer in the fact that I'm not going fast enough to crash and it's not from lack of trying either. I do put in alot of half assed effort to go faster at any given track.. but if it's not right.. it's just not right. I can't think of any reason for me to go ball up my bike and get hurt and miss work and cause problems at home. If I get in the habit of getting hurt.. the wife might not be so agreeable with me spending a chunk of our income on my hobby.

And where the hell did you get that quote from? Did I reallly say that while intoxicated?  ??? But you're right.. I do need to stop braking so hard.. parking it in the corners and using the monstrous torque and horsepower of my 249cc twostroke v twin motor to rocket out of the corners. ::) Perhaps next year.. I can learn to use less brakes and more cornering speed! But then again I might fall down and get hurt!  :( So I think I'll do the sensible thing and be content with running 32's at blackhawk and watch the REAL MEN ride over their heads.  ;D Ike.. always remember... pushing when there is nothing to push can be an exercise in futility. Weren't you the one who told me about "patience and confidence"? I live by that at the track. I'll be patiently waiting mid pack somewhere.. and one day... I'll zap ya!  ;)

By the way.. Carlos just called and he told me that I don't look like Baby Huey and that my legs are not tweetie bird legs.. they are quite proportioned to my out of shape torso! So there!  >:(
Oh and I guess you didn't realize the irony of this post. How bad would I have to have done this season that the only congrats I get is for not crashing? ??? But thats okay.. I still like you Ike! Any frend of Lawrence is a friend of mine!  ;D

im as sorry as your feelings are hurt !!!  but i dont believe you, so i wrote that the right way.    it's real simple tho, your bike is  :)  pretty :P and im jealous  ::)
so what do i do ???
i also know that the half-assed effort that you put in is better than mine, because i was trying very hard to "NOT" fall, but it happened 4 times (one wasnt my fault,tho i still think i may hv been able to avoid it)(hi dan) havent seen your leggs, baby huey and his "MA-MA" has always been my fav, ........
      anyway, im not going thru alll of that crap, you know i made it all up, so if you dont like it, i suggest you go ahead and flex that skill you posses, lay up mid pack and wait for me to pull up on the side of you, so you can 'zap' me with your little tabatha girlie wand   ;D ;D ;D ;D

youre just to funny, i gotta try and getchoo started as early and as often as i can!! infact, not like many, you may be able to actualy do stand-up.....

TZDeSioux

Quote im as sorry as your feelings are hurt !!!  but i dont believe you, so i wrote that the right way.    it's real simple tho, your bike is  :)  pretty :P and im jealous  ::)
so what do i do ???
i also know that the half-assed effort that you put in is better than mine, because i was trying very hard to "NOT" fall, but it happened 4 times (one wasnt my fault,tho i still think i may hv been able to avoid it)(hi dan) havent seen your leggs, baby huey and his "MA-MA" has always been my fav, ........
      anyway, im not going thru alll of that crap, you know i made it all up, so if you dont like it, i suggest you go ahead and flex that skill you posses, lay up mid pack and wait for me to pull up on the side of you, so you can 'zap' me with your little tabatha girlie wand   ;D ;D ;D ;D

youre just to funny, i gotta try and getchoo started as early and as often as i can!! infact, not like many, you may be able to actualy do stand-up.....

Tabatha was pretty hot man! Sete and Carlos just called me via party line and they told me that it is better to get factory ride and not crash than to keep crashing and get factory ride because you are Spanish. hmm... how does that pertain to you and me? It doesn't but I figured I'd quote them because they called me and I am so popular with the Spanish GP riders. Ike.. don't worry about the crashes. It wasn't your fault and I promise you next year that you will never ruin that fine brown paint job of yours. You will go super fast and not crash because I know you can. So how many girlfriends do you have?  ;D ;D
Gotta go... I'm cooking dog.

chris_chops

CONGRATS!Wish I could say the same, bro.  My back is getting better and I have no ultra-serious injuries.  My spine is just a wee-bit tweaked according to the ortho and keeping strong muscles is my only choice other thansurgery.  I'm sure it was pretty messed before Gateway!  Ten story acid drops at 15 took care of that.  I'll get a hold of you about the video viewing and motogp par-tay!  Looks like no Daytona for me.  Three crashes did earn me a championship, but I'm glad you didn't crash on your way to 1.22.60 at blackhawk or anywhere else.  I can't type so good on all this codeine....................  

FullMoonRacing

Congratulations!

...but don't get cocky.  I went crashless my first season then got a pretty good start to my second season, crashed in my second weekend largely because I was starting to think I could actually do this sport  :o, and broke allll kinds of things.  Crashing sucks - and it can wreck your whole season!

Race long enough and you WILL crash.  It's inevitable.  

TZDeSioux

QuoteCONGRATS!Wish I could say the same, bro.  My back is getting better and I have no ultra-serious injuries.  My spine is just a wee-bit tweaked according to the ortho and keeping strong muscles is my only choice other thansurgery.  I'm sure it was pretty messed before Gateway!  Ten story acid drops at 15 took care of that.  I'll get a hold of you about the video viewing and motogp par-tay!  Looks like no Daytona for me.  Three crashes did earn me a championship, but I'm glad you didn't crash on your way to 1.22.60 at blackhawk or anywhere else.  I can't type so good on all this codeine....................  

Chops.. why are you not going to Daytona? You should go just to chill. The wife and I are leaving next saturday and we're going to go watch on Sunday before heading to Orlando for the following week. Oh yeah!... Contrats on your well deserved championship and good  to hear that youre healing although I heard someone was a bit paranoid on the way home from Gateway after participating in an activity that might think your favorite body part was the "ear"  ;D

TZDeSioux

QuoteCongratulations!

...but don't get cocky.  I went crashless my first season then got a pretty good start to my second season, crashed in my second weekend largely because I was starting to think I could actually do this sport  :o, and broke allll kinds of things.  Crashing sucks - and it can wreck your whole season!

Race long enough and you WILL crash.  It's inevitable.  

Don't worry.. I'm not without crashes. I raced briefly in 1994 and I crashed no less than every single time I went racing. That's 5 crashes in 5 weekends. I like to think I've matured to a point that I'm not out there to kill everyone everytime I set foot on a racetrack hence the reason for no crashes this year? But anyways.... you know what confuscious say... man with hand in pocket.. feel cocky all day!
 ;)

KBOlsen

Congratulations but don't jinx yerself for next season!! :o
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

TZDeSioux

Quote I can't type so good on all this codeine....................  

apparently.. your grammar isn't so good either on all that codeine. ;)

am125ike

QuoteTabatha was pretty hot man!            Sete and Carlos just called me via party line        I promise you next year that you will never ruin that fine brown paint job of yours.        You will go super fast and not crash because I know you can. So how many girlfriends do you have?  ;D ;DGotta go... I'm cooking dog.

tabatha was  aaaahhhight, true dat true dat.....   sete, carlos and val said that YOU have to call THEM the same way as i do, said that theres no way for them to dial you with their schedules...... so be honest, ok  :P ....
   i cant believe that YOU have been harboring this jealousy of my GOLD paint http://www.sliderphoto.com/images/digitals/26377_forprint.jpg  (thnx Jack)
 wait, trip out on week 1 at gateway, the rattlecan job, http://sliderphoto.com/images/032302/images/dsc_1106.jpg
http://sliderphoto.com/images/032302/images/dsc_1041.jpg  (jack B.)
  you, brian, are obviously upset that you didnt pick a more noticable color, i mean, how many red and black bikes have you seen this year alone ???
tho your bike is very cute (and petite and all  ;D )  http://sliderphoto.com/images/041302/images/dsc_7327.jpg
http://sliderphoto.com/images/041302/images/dsc_7206.jpg  (Jackie B. big baby)  you dont see me tryin to call it maroon or anything,   but  oh,   wait...   you never fell this season.... my bad !!!

i been tryin to post this all day (screen kept fallin out on me)  yipeekiyay ???

am125ike

QuoteSo how many girlfriends do you have?  ;D ;D
Gotta go... I'm cooking dog.

oh, i have 1 girlfriend, nae' (kinda on da rocks a lil) (and no, it doesnt have anything to do with les, well maybe a little)
but les      (copy and paste if necc)
http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/9944f40a/bc/My+Photos/Race+Day/Ike+And+Leslie+2.jpg?bc4wrz9A_s4t8YG2
she's a fellow rider (r6 and ex500) and she was only huggin me at gingerman cuz david vaugn gave her "that look :o ::)  :P :-* )  ;D
and plus she said that "i was sooo SEXY out there (on the track) that she couldnt resist gettin upclose and hopefuly personal  ;D  with me  ;D
 she's cute too, hunh??

im not gonna comment on the cooking thing  :-X

TZDeSioux

Quote tabatha was  aaaahhhight, true dat true dat.....   sete, carlos and val said that YOU have to call THEM the same way as i do, said that theres no way for them to dial you with their schedules...... so be honest, ok  :P ....
   i cant believe that YOU have been harboring this jealousy of my GOLD paint http://www.sliderphoto.com/images/digitals/26377_forprint.jpg  (thnx Jack)
 wait, trip out on week 1 at gateway, the rattlecan job, http://sliderphoto.com/images/032302/images/dsc_1106.jpg
http://sliderphoto.com/images/032302/images/dsc_1041.jpg  (jack B.)
  you, brian, are obviously upset that you didnt pick a more noticable color, i mean, how many red and black bikes have you seen this year alone ???
tho your bike is very cute (and petite and all  ;D )  http://sliderphoto.com/images/041302/images/dsc_7327.jpg
http://sliderphoto.com/images/041302/images/dsc_7206.jpg  (Jackie B. big baby)  you dont see me tryin to call it maroon or anything,   but  oh,   wait...   you never fell this season.... my bad !!!

i been tryin to post this all day (screen kept fallin out on me)  yipeekiyay ???

Woah Ike.. thats a pretty nice photo of you. http://www.sliderphoto.com/images/digitals/26377_forprint.jpg You can see the determination in your eyes. Pretty impressive I must say! Now that I see a close up of that bike.. indeed it is not brown. It's a fine pearlescent brown. Indeed indeed! Very nice! By the way.. are you going to Daytona? and why didn't you show up at Gateway? OH and my bike is not cute.. it's ruggedly handsome!  ;)  Tony Elias just called me and told me that he won the Pacific 250 GP because he saw a photo of me from Road America and was inspired by the shiny paint job on my bike that appears to have never been down. Ike.. where in chicago are you from?

Dawn

Quoteoh, i have 1 girlfriend, nae' (kinda on da rocks a lil) (and no, it doesnt have anything to do with les, well maybe a little)
but les      (copy and paste if necc)
http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/9944f40a/bc/My+Photos/Race+Day/Ike+And+Leslie+2.jpg?bc4wrz9A_s4t8YG2
she's a fellow rider (r6 and ex500) and she was only huggin me at gingerman cuz david vaugn gave her "that look :o ::)  :P :-* )  ;D
and plus she said that "i was sooo SEXY out there (on the track) that she couldnt resist gettin upclose and hopefuly personal  ;D  with me  ;D
 she's cute too, hunh??

Ike....

Oh the stories I could tell.....    ;)

Dawn :)

TZDeSioux

Quoteoh, i have 1 girlfriend, nae' (kinda on da rocks a lil) (and no, it doesnt have anything to do with les, well maybe a little)
but les she's a fellow rider (r6 and ex500) and she was only huggin me at gingerman cuz david vaugn gave her "that look :o ::)  :P :-* )  ;D
 she's cute too, hunh??

HAH! David Vaughn gave her "that look"  ;D ;D ;D ;D  And Ike ... just so you don't think I'm some sicko... I've never ever ate a dog...

That I didn't think was delicious!  ;D

Dawn

QuoteAnd Ike ... just so you don't think I'm some sicko... I've never ever ate a dog...

That I didn't think was delicious!  ;D

Groooaannn..........

;)

TZDeSioux

QuoteGroooaannn..........

;)

Dawn,
What mean Groooaannn?  ??? My engrish is not so goodly.

am125ike

QuoteIke....

Oh the stories I could tell.....    ;)

Dawn :)

shhsh :-X

Dawn

QuoteDawn,
What mean Groooaannn?  ??? My engrish is not so goodly.

LOL!!!!

Dawn

Quoteshhsh :-X

Your secret is safe with me    :-*

Dawn   :)

TZDeSioux

QuoteYour secret is safe with me    :-*

I knew it! Ike races motorcycles so he can pull mad chicks!

Dawn

Quotemad chicks!

Please help me..  My engrish is not so goodly.  "mad chicks"   ???

TZDeSioux

QuotePlease help me..  My engrish is not so goodly.  "mad chicks"   ???

Mad used in this context means "abundant" "numerous" "alot" "many" "excessive amounts"

chicks used in this context means "females" "girls" "women"

:D

Dawn

QuoteMad used in this context means "abundant" "numerous" "alot" "many" "excessive amounts"

chicks used in this context means "females" "girls" "women"

:D

And then people wonder why I called him the Cassenova?   ???

Chicks I figured out....  I wasn't to sure on the "mad" portion of it.   Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Dawn   ;)

am125ike

QuoteWoah Ike.. thats a pretty nice photo of you. http://www.sliderphoto.com/images/digitals/26377_forprint.jpg .. indeed it is not brown. It's a fine pearlescent brown. Indeed indeed! Very nice! By the way.. are you going to Daytona? and why didn't you show up at Gateway? OH and my bike is not cute.. it's ruggedly handsome!  ;)  Tony Elias just called me and told me that he won the Pacific 250 GP because he saw a photo of me from Road America and was inspired by the shiny paint job on my bike that appears to have never been down. Ike.. where in chicago are you from?

LOL, you are going to STOP making me laugh out loud at my work place !!!!!
pearlescent, indeed !!! thats horrible !!!  and oh yeah!!!
JACK B over at SLIDERPHOTO.com  does exellent PHOTOGRAPHY !!! NO DOUBT !!   made me look like i had experience when i didnt (and dont)
but i realy did ask for the gold color, it was a BAJA gold, but it didnt come back right, if you seen all the diff colors ive had  (from all the falls :'( )  
we're gonna try to get it rite next season.... yes to daytona, and part of the team got stuck out-o-town last week which held me in chicago, im on the south side, i94 and 130th, near riverdale....
uhhhh, stop it with the "receiving phone calls bit!!! Tony sez he'll post something here if i want him to, bout how you nearly harras him and the rest of those guys, even sed that he was in the shower, and didnt talk to you at all today, tho you do inspire him, "you are not always as honest as you seem"  he sez  8)

am125ike

QuoteI knew it! Ike races motorcycles so he can pull mad chicks!

CUTT it out !!!  this is WWW..... you guys cant be goin on and on and on bout those untrues !!!
i got NObody !!!  i am the single most lonely cast out of an individual that you two know, noone wants me. xept maybe....naah, nobody wants me, they just like bikes, yeah, thats it, like you said bri, they come out for racing, 13 weeks of racing, you guys didnt see me bring anyone till week 9, and i could barely afford that !!!  yeah, thats another thing, i got 0 dollars and 0 sense, cents...
cant do nothin with nothin, (keep quiet eric, take another pain pill)...
you know girls just wanna have fun, they just came to be around the excitement of racing, theres nothin in it for me, i only get to be seen with a chic (which is cool, cuz i dont wanna look like a real loser or gay or anything like that) (cuz im not) ;D

Dawn, i dont know what kinda o stories you got made up, you and this kwaky, dog eater must be in kahootz !!! opps!! im sorry brian, kwaky DELICIOUS dog eater  ;)

Dawn

QuoteDawn, i dont know what kinda o stories you got made up, you and this kwaky, dog eater must be in kahootz !!! opps!! im sorry brian, kwaky DELICIOUS dog eater  ;)

I'm not making anything up.  I saw it with my own eyes  :o

Dawn   ;)

Dawn

am125ike

QuoteI'm not making anything up.  I saw it with my own eyes  :o
Dawn   ;)

:o ::) :o ::) :o ::) :o ::) :o ::) :o ::)
Dawn, since i know paul, i wont write "what have you seen with those big pretty eyes of yours, Dawn?"

instead i'll go, what the fffff... have you seen ??? hunh, hunh ??? WHAT  :o

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D   stay out of this one TZ250 guy, this grown up talk now  :P

Gixxer124

DeSioux, Just think, if you would've raced at Gateway, you could of crashed and saved yourself all of this abuse. ;D I didn't crash either. Tucked the front and slid it on the engine case cover, but somehow managed to keep it uprite. :o  Yes, that happend at Gateway. ::)

TZDeSioux

QuoteDeSioux, Just think, if you would've raced at Gateway, you could of crashed and saved yourself all of this abuse. ;D I didn't crash either. Tucked the front and slid it on the engine case cover, but somehow managed to keep it uprite. :o  Yes, that happend at Gateway. ::)

Kevin,
I watched your your f40 race. You looked like a freaking pro. I wish I had your confidence at that track. By the way.. congratulations on your championships. After seeing you come to MAM with internal injuries and taking home wood... it is a much deserved championship! You the man.. and turn expert next year... your old ass I mean old bike will look good with white plates!
: :)

roadracer797

TZDeSouix
For your info Ike's bike is gold in color and I know this because I painted it, just had to little time to get it perfect like I wanted.
Ike
Remember to stay cool and let your riding speak for you, because you are quick, hopefully for the girls not to quick or this old man might have to show you a thing or two ;D

EX#996

QuoteRemember to stay cool and let your riding speak for you, because you are quick, hopefully for the girls not to quick or this old man might have to show you a thing or two ;D

...mmmuuuusst reeesssiiiisst ......  

With that remark we could have started a another thread, but this is a BBS dedicated to racing so, I'll just leave it alone.   ;D

Dawn   ;)

Paul and Dawn Buxton

TZDeSioux

QuoteTZDeSouix
For your info Ike's bike is gold in color and I know this because I painted it, just had to little time to get it perfect like I wanted.

I still say it's pearlescent brown but it's quite beautiful. When I look at Ike's bike..it's like looking into the deep brown eyes of a beautiful woman.  ;)

am125ike

QuoteIke
Remember to stay cool and let your riding speak for you, because you are quick, hopefully for the girls not to quick or this old man might have to show you a thing or two ;D

Quote...mmmuuuusst reeesssiiiisst ......  
With that remark we could have started a another thread, but this is a BBS dedicated to racing so, I'll just leave it alone.   ;D
Dawn   ;)

QuoteI still say it's pearlescent brown but it's quite beautiful. When I look at Ike's bike..it's like looking into the deep brown eyes of a beautiful woman.  ;)

MAAAAAAN !!!! .........

is it monday already ???

morning all !!!

you people realy aught to learn how to be nice to NEW people (me)
sheeees .........

lemme finish my waffle, bacon and cheese eggs before i jump into this
sesameeeiiillllliiiiaaaa.... uhhh.. sess pool of uhh..    i lost my thought......

TZDeSioux

Beat street the king of the beat.. you see me rockin that beat from across the street... uh huh huh! Beat street is a lesson too... because you can't let the street beat you! Yo Ramo! When you gonna teach me that style?

am125ike

QuoteBeat street the king of the beat.. you see me rockin that beat from across the street... uh huh huh! Beat street is a lesson too... because you can't let the street beat you! Yo Ramo! When you gonna teach me that style?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

you KIIIIILLLLLSSSS me !!!!!

TZDeSioux

Quote;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

you KIIIIILLLLLSSSS me !!!!!

Ike,
I knew you'd know what I was singin. That movie was fresh!  Especially the battle between Rock Steady Crew and NYC Breakers at the Roxy! I got a rocket in my pocket... two tickets to the Roxy!

am125ike

QuoteIke,
I knew you'd know what I was singin. That movie was fresh!  Especially the battle between Rock Steady Crew and NYC Breakers at the Roxy! I got a rocket in my pocket... two tickets to the Roxy!

i am crackin up !!!!  i can just see you bobbin your head !!!!
LOL !!!  ;D :) ;D :) ;D :) ;D :) ;D :) ;D