News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

SliderPhoto 2005 Calendar

Started by SliderPhoto, August 02, 2004, 06:18:43 AM

SliderPhoto

QuoteHey Jack... I finally won my first race this year! Can I have a full page of myself?  ;D

Congrats!!! Sorry I couldn't make it to Gingerman. I hope to be there in October.

I think I should auction off the main pages! :) Actually, that's not a bad idea. Too bad I want them done for the Wegman weekend, mind is spinning....

OK, here's what I'll do.  I'll start an e-bay auction today. Bidding will start at $100. The winner will get their picture(s) on a full page in the calendar along with their name and sponsor info. They will also get a 20x30" poster of the picture(s) as well. All the proceeds from the auction will go to their choice of either the Wegman Benefit Fund or the Air Fence Fund. How's that sound?

spyderchick

Sounds cool. post a link in a separate topic and have Dawn sticky it so everyone can find it! ;D

This could make some muneeeee....
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

KBOlsen

Jack - YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!! :D ;D :D ;D

Count me in for 4.
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

spyderchick

QuoteJack - YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!! :D ;D :D ;D

Count me in for 4.
You want 4 full pages of yourself?? ??  :o ;) ;D

We know your pretty and all... ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

KBOlsen

Oh good heavens NO!!!!!!

I need four calendars!

One for Mom... one for Gram... one for my sister and one for me!
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

EM JAY

Jack!  Man I wish I had some crash pics.... :P   ;)

I'm good for at least 3, hoping for a full page man!  I'll let ya know my fav pic.
Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake

K3 Chris Onwiler

Hey Jack!  Maybe you could REALLY tee me off by making the cover shot that picture of Paul Buxton riding MY BIKE!  
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I'll be at Road A on the 10th and 11th.  I'll stop by so you can see what I look like and maybe take a picture of ME this time! ;)
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

SliderPhoto

QuoteHey Jack!  Maybe you could REALLY tee me off by making the cover shot that picture of Paul Buxton riding MY BIKE!  
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Well, there goes my surprise!!!  :P ;D

QuoteI'll be at Road A on the 10th and 11th.  I'll stop by so you can see what I look like and maybe take a picture of ME this time! ;)

Who are you again? The racer formerly known as K3? LOL! :P  Yeah, let me know how the endurance went. You need to go out in A though, without the vest so I can get a pic. Let me know and I'll do my best man!!! You know I love you man!!!

SliderPhoto

QuoteJack!  Man I wish I had some crash pics.... :P   ;)

Yeah, the back cover is still kind of open. Let me know where I should stand!  ;D

Thingy

QuoteYeah, the back cover is still kind of open. Let me know where I should stand!  ;D

Turn 1, Lap 1 at BHF - Amatuer Middleweight Supersport.  ;D
-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

Tuck your skirt in your panties and twist the throttle!

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteWho are you again? The racer formerly known as K3? LOL! :P  Let me know and I'll do my best man!!! you know I love you man!!!
Ouch!  Oh yeah.  I'm really feeling the love now...
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

EM JAY

QuoteYeah, the back cover is still kind of open. Let me know where I should stand!  ;D
LOL!!   Well, I don't want to do a repeat of any so, Starting grid is out, turn 4 is out, turn 5 is out, hmmmm I have been upset coming out of 2 and almost fell off in the carousel....Man I hope I'm not jinxing myself now!!!!     ;D
Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake