News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Thunderbike & Dan

Started by H-man, July 29, 2004, 07:33:19 PM

H-man

So Dan, did you get a hold of a bike for the w/e that'll qualify for Thunderbike?
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience."  - John Stuart Mill

cornercamping

If I can track prep it in time, yes.  It's still in street gear.

You wanna ride a twin..

cornercamping

you musta see the deaf old folks thing huh  :-/  ;D ;D ;D ;D :P

H-man

Quoteyou musta see the deaf old folks thing huh  :-/  ;D ;D ;D ;D :P

Uh... interogitory. Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot ???
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience."  - John Stuart Mill

H-man

What size is the twin?  Are you offering to pay my entry fee? ;)
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

cornercamping

cornercamping

QuoteWhat size is the twin? ÊAre you offering to pay my entry fee? ;)

999 cc

No

H-man

QuoteLast post by me  ;D

Oh ::)  I read that thread earlier on and it didn't interest me, so I hadn't noticed your post.  Apparently, no big deal there.
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

H-man

I wouldn't mind taking it out for a session on Saturday.

We'll see how the s/u of my bike goes.
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

cornercamping

WDIV said rain for this weekend coming from IL.  You know what that means.  >:(  I don't have spare rims for rains.  :(

H-man

See my post in the Gingerman roll call.

Damn wussy worm!
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

H-man

QuoteWDIV said rain for this weekend coming from IL.  You know what that means.  >:(  I don't have spare rims for rains.  :(

You have rain tires??  If so, then you're apparently prepared (or expecting) to ride in the rain.  Just switch the tires on your wheels if it's really wet.
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

cornercamping

If it gets to the point where I gotta change to rains, I'll park my bike and call it a day.  I'm not going thru all that crap.  I do have 1 set of rains, but I don't wanna use them.  They are on another set of wheels, and those are for a different bike.